I am interested in your Firestone CoilRite set up and have a few questions:
1.Do you have the standard tow package springs or did you install something else? Perhaps the non-tow springs?
2. Did you add anything else to the set up to increase the stiffness of the springs?
3. With the TT hitched up did you have any problems with the CoilRites "blobbing" out of the springs?
4. Do you use them in conjunction with the Auto Level system?
5. What PSI do you use when towing the Travel Trailer?
6. Do you inflate before or after you hitch the TT?
HI E&J... I have been reading up on towing TT and came across some of your older posts regarding the TT you pull with the Armada. If i'm not mistaken your TT is one of the heaviest mentioned on the forum and that's why i would like to know how your Mada is handling it.
I am looking to purchase a 2013 DUTCHMEN DUTCHMEN 261 BHS but my main concern is the tongue weight mentioned on the spec sheet... http://dutchmen-rv.com/index.php?p=specs&coast=east
What is the "dry tongue weight" on yours and when ready to go how much more does it weight? This Dutchmen says it has a tongue weight of 846# and after adding batteries, LP bottles and WD hitch i'm thinking it would be too much for our Mada.
Any info you could give would be helpful....
The AutoGuide.com network consists of the largest network of enthusiast-owned enthusiast-operated automotive communities.
AutoGuide.com provides the latest car reviews, auto show coverage, new car prices, and automotive news. The AutoGuide network operates more than 100 automotive forums where our users consult peers for shopping information and advice, and share opinions as a community.