Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

Dashboard Warning Lights Question

10K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Dustoff-00 
#1 ·
Hello,

I am in need of some assistance please. I have a 2005 Nissan Armada, and in the mornings when it is cold outside (could be a coincidence) 3 dash board indicator lights come on: ABS, Brake, and Vehicle Traction Control. The lights will stay on until after driving it for a bit, but then you can shut off the engine and then restart it and they are gone.

Has anyone experienced this or have any thoughts? Thank you in advance for your help.

Bret

#2 ·
I would bring it to the dealer. I live in Fairbanks Alaska and have not had this problem at all. It is currently -20 here and my Aramda runs fine,,,just a little cold.

BTW, welcome to the site.

#3 ·
Add brake fluid. Fill to the max line.

#5 ·
dashboard warning lights

:eek:fftopic: Don't mean to hyjack the thread, but -20 already, what happens in the winter, man it only got down to about 30 here yesterday (with 15 mile winds) and I was pretty darn chilly. What kind of summer's do have?

#7 ·
HAHAHA,,,winters stay around -30 to -40 with some days getting below -50.

Summers are really nice here. We average mid 70's with an occasional 80. Bad thing is, the summers are really short. This place averages 225 day a year below 32. I will be leaving here end of May 09. Cant wait to get back to some warmer weather.

#8 ·
Where will you be going back to? If I decided to move to Fairbanks, I would be doing it without my wife, she really hates the cold. I'm not sure I could even manage -50. Makes it really hard to take the 2 wheelers out.

#9 ·
:eek:fftopic:

I am headed back to Fort Rucker, AL.

People complain about the cold alot but it really isnt that bad. Its so dry here that the cold doesnt get bitter until its below -20....then it just hurts.

Ok, so maybe I am telling a little fib,,,it pretty much sux below -10. :eek:

Sorry to hyjack.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.