Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

Welcome! - New Armada Owner

1K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  Invanity 
#1 ·
Hey all,

I just purchased a (new to me) 2008 Armada. I wanted to say during the process of finding what vehicle I wanted, this site has been very helpful (long time Jeep owner that was nervous about jumping ship from Jeeps). I got a great deal on an '08 - fully loaded, 60k miles. Is there anything I should pay attention to (common problems, other than brakes? TSBs or anything?) Also, the housing around the rear TV screen is broken and has a slight vibration. I've seen a couple threads about removing/replacing that console, but has anyone bought an aftermarket? And if so, can lead me in the right direction toward a good one? Above all, thanks for the wealth of info I've already found on this site, and hopefully all works out and I'll be a member here for years to come.

Cheers,

jam

#4 ·
#5 ·
Welcome Jam.

#6 ·
Welcome to the forum.....Ive seen some members upgrade or change their units...perhaps someone can chime in

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.