Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

Heater not working

10K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  DBL047 
#1 ·
Hi there! I am a new member of this site which I heard from my friend that has an Armada as well. Really happy to be a part of your family/group and looking forward in meeting members and looking forward in learning more about our SUV.

I have a problem with the heating of my '07 Armada. The heater just quit on me. It is really hard to use the vehicle right now co'z it's really cold here in Bakersfield. And using the SUV in the morning and going home from work is really something. I am wondering if any of you guys have any idea of what's wrong with my heater. And yes, I did all that I am suppose to do to run the heater. It was working fine last week and all of a sudden it stops working. She already have 70k miles. Yeah....yeah, I know, she already has a lot of miles. What can I do, I drive 150 miles a day. I am also wondering if the dealership will still fix the problem under warranty... Any input from you guys will be deeply appreciated. Thanks in advance!

ops! mods, I think I might have put this in the wrong section. Pls feel free to move it to the right section. Thanks!

#2 ·
Just make sure your coolant if all the way to full. If your coolant is even a little below full, heater stops working. Just look at the white plastic overflow thing, that's where you will top it off. Prestone has a 50/50 premixed container now. Just pour it in.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.