Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

Settings Question

2K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  Innotech 
#1 ·
I picked up a 2013 Armada Platinum about a week ago and I was reading the user manual and came across a couple of settings in the manual that I cannot find in the truck. The manual says that should be a "Comfort & Convenience" setting where you can adjust:
Auto Interior Illumination
Auto Headlights Sensitivity
Auto Headlights Off Delay
Speed Sensitive Wiper Interval
Selective Door Unlock
Intelligent Key Lock/Unlock
Lift Steering Wheel on Exit
Slide Driver Seat Back on Exit

I tried with the truck on/off/acc and cannot find this menu. Any help would be appreciated. FYI its page 4-13 in the manual.

Thanks in advance.

#3 ·
Thanks I like it a lot. But I do have some issues like the one I listed above plus I found other issue with the users manual. It mentions that you can view individual tire pressure but the manual says to refer to another section. Of course that section makes no mention of it.

#5 ·
Thanks for the reply. I assume you are talking about the settings button on the nav/head unit. If so that's that the one I was using. I found a YouTube video called 2013 Nissan armada setting button and in the "other" menu it shows "comfort" and on mine it does not. I wonder if it is a firmware issue because the manual also mentions that I should be able to view tire pressure for each tire but it makes no mention of how.

#6 ·
Yes, that is the setting button I was talking about. On mine, you can view tire pressure by pressing the "Info" button. It must be different firmware. I watched the Youtube video and it looks more updated than mine. One thing I've found on mine is that the car must be running to access both the "comfort" and tire pressure menu....these are not accessible in ACC. I'm assuming you are playing around in your garage and it's not actually running. I know when I got my Armada, my wife was bringing food out into the garage for me. Keep us posted, but I am out of ideas. There's a good chance the firmware will be updated for others at some point.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#8 ·
Update:
I just got back from the dealer and they didn't have any answers regarding the missing menu items. They said they even looked at another 2013 Platinum they have in their lot and it did not display the time pressure or comfort & convenience settings??? They did confirm that the manual makes mention of both of these items. Allegedly they are calling Nissan HQ for clarification.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.