Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

Griffin Bluetrip Aux

3K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  mbender83 
#1 ·
Just wanted to take a minute to review a gadget i stumbled upon...

I thought about the ability to stream my music wirelessly through bluetooth the other day and i quickly stumbled upon a few products. I choose the Griffin Bluetrip based on price, availability, and other reviews i read. recieved it today and aside from tripping a fuse (my fault, not the product) i love it so far. It is a bluetooth adapter that plugs into your power port then connects to the aux input. once aux is selected on radio and synced to iphone or other smartphone it wirelessly streams music though audio system. It also works on phone calls and other apps such as nav, pandora, spotify, etc. set up was effortless and most importantly it sounds great. i got it from amazon along with a shorter aux cable to insure a cleaner look. i cant be happier. ill update if i find any cons to it but like i said so far so good. the other one i found was from belkin and what made me choose the griffin was the lack of charging ability. My iphone is always charged and i already have a charge cable if need be, also i read that a hum can be heard due to the charging function of the belkin. i can post a picture if need be but overall i highly recommend it for anyone that connects a device for their music.

#3 ·
The Bluetooth adapter plugs into the passenger side power port then a 6 inch aux cable is pluged in to the aux port. When I am in my truck the adapter automatically sees the phone and streams my music. The aux cable sends the audio thru the aux input. No need to plug the aux cable into phone each time I get not car. If I want to listen to my iPod all I need to do is select the aux from the head unit. I will post pics tomorrow

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.