Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

Okahoma 1st time 2011 Armada owner

4K views 20 replies 15 participants last post by  Invanity 
#1 ·
I just bought a used 2011 with 7,200 miles. Dealer advertised it as a Platinum. It has the nameplate and the Seats inscriptionl. Are there various levels of Paltinum? When I pull up the Vin it says it is an SE/Titanium. It has all the Platinum stuff so I was wondering if the description can be different on the Vin look up vs the vehicle that has the platinum seats, name plate and all the Platinum stuff. Could Nissan have change the Vin Descrip during the year?

Anyway love the big SUV. I think it is way better than the Chevys and GMC's.

Any comments?

New to the site.:bow:

#2 ·
Welcome to the club. Where u at in OK? I'm up in the Owasso area. I don't know about the question. I know when I pull the Vin on my pro-4x it comes up as an LE.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#3 ·
Welcome to the Club!!
Sorry, I can't answer your question either.

Sent from my iPad using AG Free

#4 ·
welcome to the club. usually the vin will tell you what the vehicle really is...

#7 ·
Really? Where u work at? There's a couple of us okies on here. Not a lot of us though

#9 ·
Welcome to the Armada club.

#10 ·
Contact Nissan consumer affairs and provide the vin they will be able to let you know if it was born a Platinum or not.

Welcome to CA... enjoy great people on this site.

#12 ·
Thanks for everyones reply. I live in Skiatook. Work in Tulsa. It seems the vin description is messed up in the system. But it is definitely a Platinum. Has all the stuff that is part of the package.

Looking forward to associating with you all. It is really a great vehicle. I don't know why the review experts are so hard on it compared to the compitition. They are not looking at the same vehicle I am driving. Yeah mileage could be better but hell its a large SUV. Give me one that gets materially better mileage. I don't think so. I just love that Blue. Anyway I bought it for my wife. She loves it. Thanks everyone.

#16 ·
Cool. I work over at john zink. Trying to finish my mechanical engineering degree.

#17 ·
Congrats and welcome to the Club!

Be sure to participate in the Ride of the Month (ROTM) threads!

#18 ·
Welcome to the club!

#21 ·
Welcome to the club

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.