Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

2012 armada touring edition

2K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  Invanity 
#1 ·
Does anybody know about armada touring edition .i have 2012.can not find no infor on it .thanks charlie

#2 ·
Never heard of it...how did you come up with "touring"? Welcome to the club.

#5 ·
I see :D...I tried looking them up also and haven't seen squat neither. Maybe someone glued the wrong emblem. :p Good luck with your search.

#4 ·
Haven't seen at Touring Package. For 2013, Nissan added a Reserve Package to the Platinum, but it looks as though it is some nicer leather, special mat and dark chrome trim and wheels in place of the bright chrome.

#6 ·
Call a dealer parts dept and ask for a replacement emblem. I've never heard of Nissan using "Touring" on anything. Honda has a touring package on the Odessy and Dodge has one on th Caravan but that's all I remember right off hand and I don't even remember whIch years.

#9 ·
good question. idk. haha...i just know they have the touring model. but i think you are right, there isnt a touring badge. i have to ask my little brother but i dont recall seeing it on his either.

edit: Maybe the OP can post a picture so we can see the badge.

#10 ·
I don't remember seeing a "Touring" badge on 350s or 370s either. I know they have touring models though. Unless they messed with the model naming like they did with the armadas and titans.... silly "sv, se, diamond, platinum, whatever...." lol I didn't see anything wrong with xe, se, and le... anyone else?

#14 ·
well at least it wasnt an SS emblem or HEMI one

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.