Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

upgrades and replacements

4K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  sts16850 
#1 ·
just a few things that will be going on the Yeti in the next day or so... thanks to R1Concepts, PRG and Richard, ntrdrragn, for the help on getting stuff to me! :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Its gonna look great!

#5 ·
Thanks Eli! not as nice as yours but getting there. lol

You guys gotta stop these upgrades. Mine only has 18k miles and if I start modding this much my wife will kill me.

Ivanity and Koosh those brake upgrades are killer

thanks JDFSU must told mine it's to "fix" the truck and she was like "oh ok"... :D

Let me know how it goes putting in the 2" spacers. I have a set but have not gotten anywhere with them yet.
I will be sure to let you know... it appears to be super straight forward... :D

#3 ·
You guys gotta stop these upgrades. Mine only has 18k miles and if I start modding this much my wife will kill me.

Ivanity and Koosh those brake upgrades are killer

#4 ·
Let me know how it goes putting in the 2" spacers. I have a set but have not gotten anywhere with them yet.

#7 ·
I got the r1concepts premium ones... brake lines on and one side done with rotors and pads

Attachments

#8 ·
Nice!!! Make sure to flush all the old fluid out & fill with good quality brake fluid, I found the stainless lines to be the icing on the cake for a brake upgrade.

Sent from my iPad using AG Free

#9 ·
I had those posi ceramic pads on one of my suv, and let me tell you, you going to lose like 40% brake sharpness, but lasting is unbeatable, guess why, they work bad, i did change them after 3 year and they were like new, akebonos little better but to stop suv i think better to go with something else unless you have chrome wheels and tired to wash them every other day,

#12 ·
got then from autoanything Taze... bout $140 all said and done

#14 ·
yup! :D

#15 ·
I put the R1 Concepts slotted/cross-drilled premium rotors and posi-ceramic pads on mine about 2 years ago. Braking vibration is back to being horrible.

Feels like the rotors are warped. :( I'm actually on-line now to find a different set of rotors.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.