Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

NEW 2.5" leveling kit,Wheels,tires installed 18x9 VROCK Overdrives 305 65R18 Falkens

6K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  carl_vm 
#1 ·
NEW 2.5" leveling kit,Wheels,tires installed 18x9 VROCK Overdrives 305 65R18 Falkens

Hey everyone,
Some of you guys know Im deployed to afghanistan right now , but my wife needed the Armada to drive back to Arizona and the tires we had on there where going bad so a buddy of mine put on the 2.5" leveling kit(Billet) and had the wheels and Tires mounted and balanced for me. The Wheels are 18x9 VROCK Overdrives +0 backspacing. Tires are 305 65R18 Falken Wild Peak A/T.
My friend had to shave a small about off of the coil bucket lip but was minimal and he said he bounced it around a little and no CBC so thats a plus! The stock End links did work but I ordered the RC links anyway and the wife wont be driving it until those are put on and the alignment is done and those will be done next weekend. Once I get back to the states , Ill be putting on the RC UCAs or PRG but havent decided yet which ones. The wife says it only rubs slightly on the sharpest turns but doesnt affect driving at all. This is confirmed by my friend who put on the leveling kit. Also the ride has improved from the 22" wheels and tires we had on there before. no shimmy anymore evidently. Also waiting on the Bump stops, no one had them in stock so I had to order them. Those will be on next weekend as well. I should be back in the states in about 90 days and will do a more in depth review. Hope you guys like the pictures and notice the difference! The 22" wheels and Tires will be up for sale soon, they are Milanna *****in 22x9 with 305 45R22 Falkens. Let know what you guys think.

Falken Wild Peak 305 65R18[/I][/B]-33.6"x12.1"R18 (850.00 Shipped).....MaksTire Ebay
V Rock Overdrive 18x9 +0 Wheels (575.00 Shipped)....Makstire Ebay
2.5" Billet spacer/ Actual hieght 1.75 Inches (60.00 Shipped).....no name Ebay
Energy Suspension Bump stops (15.00 shipped).......Ebay

First Two Pics are After Leveling kit, Wheels and Tires and the Last one is a before pic with the 22x9 wheels.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Keep us posted on the first person review. I'm planning on doing a similar setup with the only difference being a 305/60-18 Cooper STT tire and the PRG 2" kit.

#4 ·

Nice ride :D

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#5 ·

Looks cool :D

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#6 ·
What up fellow El Pasoan

Did you only level the front or did you get the rear coil spacers as well?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.