Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

Maint. Schedule?

2K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  ntrddragn 
#1 ·
Wife just purchased a 06 Armada LE with 110000mi. I do not know the history and am wondering what I should all go over and change? Im not afraid to get dirty as I have mechanical background, but mostly with GM products. If this thread should go somewhere else let me know? Thanks Brian

#2 ·
This link below would be a good start then you can add radiator coolant and brake fluid to it. I would also change the Spark Plugs to NGK Iridium from Advance Auto (good prices), the Air Filter (Wally World carries it), and the In-Cabin Micro Filter. If you hapen to find signs of radiator fluid anywhere, just change out the hose clamps for worm-drive clamps, Home Depot sells bags of them cheap.

http://www.clubarmada.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17701

#3 ·
And after those, u can do your transmission oil, front n rear diff, replace the front strut/shock if the previous owner didn't. Also use one of those worm clamps pops suggested on the power steer hose also.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#5 ·
I don't see why not. I did it on mine. The top which is connected to the reservoir was slowly leaking fluid with the OEM clamp. Steering fluid was low. So I just clamp it with a worm clamp. I haven't noticed a leak.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using AutoGuide.Com Free App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.