Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

For Sale Aries Bull bar with 6" Westin Lights

3K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  JDFSU 
#1 · (Edited)
Bought this from Scorpion a few months ago. Then I bought new rims and with the help of my fellow Armadians decided my mada looks better without the bull bar considering my new rims. I prefer local pick up as I am not sure of the cost or potential of shipping. (located in Central Florida) PM me if you want to discuss shipping. As you can see the whole bar is blacked out now including the skid plate.

Below are the specifics and pics:

Aries Bull Bar with 6" Westin Off Road Lights

3" Bull Bar with Stainless Skid Plate by Aries®. This is a bull bar that offers both real protection and elegance. The removable skid plate prevents damage to sensitive parts of the engine and transmission. The bar provides a convenient pre-drilled mount for auxiliary lights. And the bar adds great aggressive style to your vehicle. Easy bolt-on installation. No drilling required.

Westin 6" Off-Road Lights these are 6" quartz-halogen lights.

Asking $140

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
I definitely need to move out from AK.

Bump for a great guy and nice item :D

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

#6 ·
Why did you sell it bro it looked so good

Sent from my SGH-T999 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#7 ·
Since i got the new rims i was on the fence if i liked the combo. Wife agreed as did others. Second really didn't feel like relocating my front sonar so i could use them again.

Hope things are going well. Looks like i will be down for Christmas. Will you be around?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.com App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.