Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

USB cable

16K views 14 replies 4 participants last post by  marctronixx 
#1 ·
So when I bought the truck I was under the impression that there was a USB jack in the truck to listen to iPod iPhone etc... Apparently there is not?? Does anyone have a USB jack?

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

#11 ·
I don't mind connecting it that way, I guess what I'm trying to get at is so I don't have to look at my phone.. So I can control the playlist and songs from the stereo. I know I can skip from track to track but it doesn't tell me name of song or let me scroll through the playlist and let me select which song I want to play does it?

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

#13 ·
I agree with you, 2012Platinum. I keep finding little things like this and it's frustrating. Especially when the dealer keeps telling me this is the top of the line Nissan product.

Another disappointment is that the bluetooth phonebook in the Armada will only hold 40 contacts, and it does not download them automatically. It looks like you have to put them in one at a time. The steering wheel controls are odd and archaic, too. No scan on the steering wheel, only seek? Really? My 03 Yukon has that. And the scan button is way over on the passenger side of the vehicle! Not a well thought out vehicle in some ways.

I'm sure we'll get over all of the quirks, but some of it is just surprising given the Platinum is suppose to be loaded.

#15 ·
changes for the 13 armada:

NICE CHANGES FOR 2013, ESPECIALLY THE PLATINUM RESERVE MODEL!

The stylish, powerful and roomy Nissan Armada once again combines unbridled power, premium interior comfort and a wide range of available technology, making it a standout in the full-size SUV segment.

For 2013, enhancements include the addition of a new Platinum Reserve package with 20-inch dark chrome wheels, dark chrome grille and outside mirrors, premium grade two-tone Chocolate/Almond leather-appointed seating, dark satin chrome interior accents.

Platinum models receive a standard dual 7-inch headrest system (also available on SV and SL models), while SV models now include a standard 4-way power-adjustable front passenger seat. Slide-on-rod sunvisors with mirror and illumination, and USB and VTR jacks are now standard on all models. Also, a Bluetooth® Hands-Free Phone System is added as standard on SV models (previously standard SL and Platinum models). The revised exterior color selection includes five new colors: Midnight Garnet, Graphite Blue, Gun Metallic, Java Metallic and Pearl White.

Key highlights of the 2013 Nissan Armada include:

Standard 5.6-liter Endurance V8 engine rated at 317 horsepower and 385 lb-ft of torque, along with an advanced 5-speed automatic transmission
Heavy-duty fully boxed ladder frame and comfortable double-wishbone suspension
Available All-Mode 4-wheel drive system with Auto/2WD/4H/4LO modes, electronically controlled part-time transfer case, 3.35:1 4LO crawl gear ratio
Standard 2-wheel or 4-wheel limited-slip (ABLS) and Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC) system
9,000-pound maximum towing capacity with higher axle ratio (when properly equipped)

Available features include Moonroof, DVD Family Entertainment System, Nissan Intelligent Key®, leather-appointed seating and RearView Monitor, premium Bose® audio system with 11 speakers, power-folding 60/40-split 3rd row seat and auto-leveling rear air suspension and available Nissan Navigation system with NavTraffic system with Real-Time Traffic Information (SiriusXM subscription required, sold separately).

The 2013 Nissan Armada is available in SV, SL and Platinum models in 2WD and 4WD drive configurations. It goes on sale in September 2012.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.