Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

It's Karma Time Again

7K views 31 replies 18 participants last post by  9balllrook 
#1 ·
I have a set of black tow hooks to give away for free. Shipping is free also. Just post here and the winner will be announced next Monday.

#5 ·
Scott, That is a DEAL!! I just saw them for $200 from the dealers. I pulled mine off my truck last week to install my OEM Grille Guard, so I dont need mine since the guard has the integrated loops.
But that is an awesome deal to those who need them.

#11 ·
Please add me to the pool.

#12 ·
I am not sure how other "Karma Time" give aways were chosen, but in case anyone is wondering, I will be placing the names in a hat and picking. Hope that's fair enough for everyone.

Good luck!

#14 ·
Just picked a name from the hat.

And the winner is:

PrimoV8

Congratulations! PM me with your mailing address and I will ship them out to you within the next two days.

Anyone else with an item they no longer need? Feel free to keep this idea going. Just start a new "Karma Time" thread.

#16 ·
Karma Time

Alright folks, there a few karma threads but i figure i'll use this one.

I have a set of bushing BRAND NEW that I bought for my rear shocks but they are to small (long story). And I dont feel like returning 10 dollars when i have to send 15 in gas. LOL Any, if anyone wants them I will ship them to you for FREE. if multiple ppl want them, i will draw a name for fairness. :)

i also have these lowering spring helper (i believe). I guess we will find out if someone can confirm (specially those who lowered their armada). These came with the lift kit i bought. So i have no idea if they can use with lowering the armada. same rules apply to these.

#20 ·
#22 ·
I've got a chrome grill for an 04-07, in great shape, bought it last year and never put it on (doesn't look right with the chrome inserts), who wants it?? Shipping on your dime!

#24 ·
I just shipped my titan grille through the USPS with insurance on it and it was 30 bucks. It's was going to be around 100 for fed ex or ups

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#26 · (Edited)
ok, i have another item. its my 04 bezel. still works. i just replaced it since i went with a aftermarket HU. no raffle for this item. first come first serve. PM me and post you will take it here :) it might fit other yr armada without the navi..though im not sure. check yours first.

Edit: I will post this here until tomorrow. I will then offer it to the titan guys if no one here wants it.

Edit: bezel goes to kooshtaka

#28 ·
Yay! :):beer:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.