Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

New Here

2K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  ben-jam-in 
#1 ·
Hello just got an 11 Armada loving it so far minus the unable to watch videos, change navigation settings, and music box while driving but thats the reason I joined here because this site has armed me with the weapons to change that, as soon as I get some time off from work I will be making this mod along with others in mind. thanks for the information:bow:

#5 ·
#6 ·
I am also new here. I purchased a '10 Mada with 33,5xx miles on Jan 25 and have had several issues with different things. I am like Ben-jam-in here and have used this forum to arm myself with the knowledge and power to bring to the dealership for reparing it. We LOVE the size (upgraded from a 2010 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited) and power!! I'm so impressed with the Mada that I am fighting the urge to blow-up at her short comings. She has a crooked steering wheel (clocked to the left to about the 11 o'clock position, prolly from the front issues/recalls), the heater works intermittently (prolly heater control valve), and the VDC and Slip lights come/turn off (prolly from the battery clamps not carrying enough voltage). In the back above the second row there is a clicking noise that I think (from what I have read here) is the damper doors and this happens sometimes, but more than I would like to think. The CarFax is clean so I'm going into the shop AGAIN today armed with all of this knowledge to get it squared away for the last tine hopefully. Wish me luck ya'll and keep up the great info, because it is awesome to know I'm not the only one with a few problems here/there.

#7 ·
Welcome to club armada and good luck, bro. Hopefully your issues will be sorted out without much hassle.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#8 ·
crooked steering wheel (clocked to the left to about the 11 o'clock position, prolly from the front issues/recalls),

Im not sure what front recall you are referring to but it should not make the steering crooked. if its crooked during driving then you need an alignment or someone removed it and didnt put it back correctly.

the heater works intermittently (prolly heater control valve),
sound like you have an actuator problem.

and the VDC and Slip lights come/turn off (prolly from the battery clamps not carrying enough voltage).

IIRC, the light on mine is off unless it slip and then it blinks.

but do keep us updated in case others have the same issue. :)

#10 ·
Thank ya'll!!

Okie Dokie!! I dropped the Mada off this morning and will HOPEFULLY hear something back this afternoon. The service guy at the dealership I purchased it definitely heard the clapping of the vent door in the rear seating area so that helped, and his guys also noticed the clocked steering whell. As far as the recalls check out:
http://www.autobytel.com/nissan/armada/2010/car-recalls/

Just copy/paste into another URL block and they list exactly what the 2010's are recalled for and it may/may not apply to ya'll. Thanks again for the outstanding information and support.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.