Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Southern California
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
if I remember right, the Off Road had additional skid plates, and also didn't have the black piece across the front under the bumper (kind of like a small spoiler). Also, I think there was a graphic on the side, but if the truck has been repainted, that might be gone.
Be aware that the 2094 Armada had some problems that got ironed out in later model years, particularly with brakes. I'd highly recommend you have a pre-purchase inspection conducted before you finalize the purchase.
- 12 Armada Platinum 4WD, Tuscan Sun (red)
- 06 Armada LE 4WD, Red Brawn, QX56 Wheels (traded)
- 04 Armada LE 4WD, Smoke (lemon lawed)
- 15 Ford Focus Electric
- 08 BMW 550i, Manual Trans, Sport Package FOR SALE
- 00 Maxima SE, Manual Trans
- 65 Buick Skylark Gran Sport Convertible, 401 ci, 2nd owner, original condition, 70,000 miles
- Prowler Lynx 826M Travel Trailer, 26', 5000#'s
"How often we fail to realize our good fortune in living in a country where happiness is more than a lack of tragedy."
--Paul Sweeney, author