Intrest in 6 in Lift Kit for Armada/QX56? - Page 6 - Nissan Armada Forum: Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums
User Tag List
ArmaDen, Campfamily, drauden, E&J push'n wind, GRILL, Jeebz, liquid1, marctronixx, MSnelter, ntrddragn, onesol09, Pops, primoV8, Scorpion, snpr462, Taze, The White Beast

#51 Old 11-07-2012, 09:11 PM
TexasEdition
SHIFT_Enthusiast

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
TexasEdition is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pops View Post
I just got off the phone with Greg. He said the ProComp rep he spoke with said you'd need 200 confirmed orders before they'd do it, I just don't see that heppening. So Greg is going to contact Rancho and ask them.

On another note he said he can custom fab the kit but he needs a rear drop bracket in hand to measure from. He said he's willing to throw in a few awesome PRG goodies for a loaner bracket. I told him I wish I knew a few weeks ago because ntrddragon just finished installing one and I'm sure he would've loved to have gone in on that before installing it.

I'll be honest, it's tempting to pull mine off to loan it out considering the compensation parts he's offering up, but it is a full day removal and another full day install that I'm rerally not sure I can make time for right now because I'm currently in the middle of expanding my attic storage areas.

If someone who finds one to buy is willing to loan out the parts to him, that would be a much better deal and I know the compensation would be worth its weight in gold.

Ok, so I just came up with an idea! So I am getting over $13k from my insurance company, deposited into my checking account. If they were to be sold at $1700 a pop, that must mean 200 of these should run around what? $1400? Holy crap nevermind. MAJOR brain fart... I just did the math. Even if we had numerous investors, my measily $13k would only buy 11. haha. Plus I wouldnt have an Armada... Dang, really? 200? I can understand a limited run, but 200? They have the blueprints, most of the products, etc... That sucks. Would be nice to get a petition going around.. I know we wouldnt get 200, but if we were to get 80-100 of them, then I'm sure they would be love it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#52 Old 11-07-2012, 09:15 PM
TexasEdition
SHIFT_Enthusiast

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
TexasEdition is on a distinguished road
He would need to take it off, do his magic for a prototype/mold or whatever and get it back installed with some goodies. Greg is a great guy. Plenty of people have lended their entire truck to them for several days and for the same reasons. Greg knows what he is doing
#53 Old 11-07-2012, 09:23 PM
ntrddragn
SHIFT_Hardcore

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
ntrddragn is on a distinguished road
Yeah, I bought a few stuff from him and called him a couple of times. The reason I can't take it off and leave my armada there is because its my daily driver and I live like 5-6 hours from him. :/ to bad this news comes a bit late I could off done it.

Trying to send this from GNex using auto guide app.

'04 LE
#54 Old 11-07-2012, 10:52 PM
Pops
SHIFT_Moderator

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Pops is on a distinguished road
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntrddragn View Post
Do I need to take it off? I am going to drive up north this weekend to the bay area. Which mean I will pass Bakersfield. If I don't need to take it off then I can swing by on Sunday when I drive home. compensation is more then gold? I would stop by. LOL

Call him and ask.... Leave a voice message with details if he doesn't answer.

- Bob
2005 Armada LE 4x4
#55 Old 11-07-2012, 10:55 PM
ntrddragn
SHIFT_Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pops View Post
Call him and ask.... Leave a voice message with details if he doesn't answer.
I'll give him a ring tomorrow. all you guys better start praying that he can measure while its still on. LOL

'04 LE
#56 Old 11-08-2012, 01:59 AM
Todd
SHIFT_Enthusiast

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Todd is on a distinguished road
Garage
There are many possibilities for enticing the donor with even more incentives, to pull his brackets. In addition to goodies from Greg, what if 10 or 12 of us, kick in say $50 or maybe $100 dollars each, to give to the donor?
Pops, would you be able to pull yours, if we could contribute $500 or maybe $1,000 dollars for you and your Family. I know this seems like a strange and radical idea, but at least I am trying to help think of some possible solution. Who else would also be willing to contribute to the donor, for his time and hassles?
#57 Old 11-08-2012, 12:15 PM
Kooshtaka
SHIFT_Hardcore

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
Kooshtaka is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I'll give him a ring tomorrow. all you guys better start praying that he can measure while its still on. LOL

started praying yesterday. lol.. too late to tell you "I told you so"? :beer:

gotten through to him yet?

this may actually be the best option out of anything. this way we could twirly customize any suspension lift we wanted/needed.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

'05 Mada LE Slate
Mods Done: UpRev, Bilstein 5100s in front, PRG 2" rear spaces, R1 Premium Drilled & Slotted Rotors, PosiQuite pads, Volant GenII CAI, 8K HID Lows, LEDs by ArmaDen, 3k HID Fogs, and Delete middle row console.
Mods in progress: JBA LT, PRT 300-cell hi-flo cat'd b-pipes, Borla xlr-1 muffler w/custom tubing, LED Engine Bay LEDs, Custom Suspension Lift by PRG, Custom PRG front & rear shocks, Custom PRG Rear springs.
Mods in contemplation: GoodHood or custom hood, Steel front and rear bumpers, upgraded front springs, Custom roof rack and cargo basket, Additional lighting.
#58 Old 11-08-2012, 12:17 PM
Kooshtaka
SHIFT_Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd View Post
There are many possibilities for enticing the donor with even more incentives, to pull his brackets. In addition to goodies from Greg, what if 10 or 12 of us, kick in say $50 or maybe $100 dollars each, to give to the donor?
Pops, would you be able to pull yours, if we could contribute $500 or maybe $1,000 dollars for you and your Family. I know this seems like a strange and radical idea, but at least I am trying to help think of some possible solution. Who else would also be willing to contribute to the donor, for his time and hassles?
that is not a bad idea Todd. way to get creative and sweeten the proverbial pot!

'05 Mada LE Slate
Mods Done: UpRev, Bilstein 5100s in front, PRG 2" rear spaces, R1 Premium Drilled & Slotted Rotors, PosiQuite pads, Volant GenII CAI, 8K HID Lows, LEDs by ArmaDen, 3k HID Fogs, and Delete middle row console.
Mods in progress: JBA LT, PRT 300-cell hi-flo cat'd b-pipes, Borla xlr-1 muffler w/custom tubing, LED Engine Bay LEDs, Custom Suspension Lift by PRG, Custom PRG front & rear shocks, Custom PRG Rear springs.
Mods in contemplation: GoodHood or custom hood, Steel front and rear bumpers, upgraded front springs, Custom roof rack and cargo basket, Additional lighting.
#59 Old 11-08-2012, 12:31 PM
ntrddragn
SHIFT_Hardcore

update: i got some good news for you guys well if everything goes well! I just spoke with Greg, turns out he is in Sacramento (not bakersfiled like i thought) which is 2 hours from where I will be. the plan right now is TENTATIVE but I will try to go up a day early on Friday and drop my Armada off to him on Friday night so he can have it for Saturday and Sunday so that way he can make a jig and test it.

'04 LE
#60 Old 11-08-2012, 12:34 PM
Kooshtaka
SHIFT_Hardcore

Quote:
update: i got some good news for you guys well if everything goes well! I just spoke with Greg, turns out he is in Sacramento (not bakersfiled like i thought) which is 2 hours from where I will be. the plan right now is TENTATIVE but I will try to go up a day early on Friday and drop my Armada off to him on Friday night so he can have it for Saturday and Sunday so that way he can make a jig and test it.
that.is awesome news Richard! good looking out for us!

'05 Mada LE Slate

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode