Armada Rear Springs - Page 15 - Nissan Armada Forum: Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums
User Tag List

#141 Old 10-25-2012, 04:59 PM
Kooshtaka
SHIFT_Hardcore

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Kooshtaka is on a distinguished road
Ok so here's an update for peoples:

Talked to Greg Tues. morning and he said they are looking to get either 50-100 sets of upgraded rear springs for the Armada ordered first couple weeks of November. He didn't have an exact price for me as of yet but he did say they would be very reasonably priced and since NAPA doesn't supply their springs anymore this will be one of the only places with them available.

'05 Mada LE Slate
Mods Done: Bilstein 5100s in front, PRG 2" rear spaces, R1 Premium Drilled & Slotted Rotors, PosiQuite pads, Volant GenII CAI, 8K HID Lows, LEDs by ArmaDen, 3k HID Fogs, and Delete middle row console.
Mods in progress: JBA LT, PRT 300-cell hi-flo cat'd b-pipes, Borla xlr-1 muffler w/custom tubing, LED Engine Bay LEDs, Custom Suspension Lift by PRG, Custom PRG front & rear shocks, Custom PRG Rear springs.
Mods in contemplation: UpRev, GoodHood or custom hood, Steel front and rear bumpers, upgraded front springs, Custom roof rack and cargo basket, Additional lighting.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#142 Old 10-25-2012, 05:50 PM
ntrddragn
SHIFT_Hardcore

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
ntrddragn is on a distinguished road
hopefully it would be 150 shipped for 2!

'04 LE
#143 Old 10-25-2012, 06:05 PM
GRILL
SHIFT_Hardcore

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
GRILL is on a distinguished road
Hopefully cheap

'07 Smoke Mada: 20" OEM 08' Armada Rims, Nitto Trails 305/55R20, 6" ProComp Lift, Radflo coilvers, PRG UCAs, Firestone AirBag Spring Helpers, 2* Timing Advance, Airaid TBS, Borla Dual Exhaust, Volant CAI, Bully Dog, two Tech12volt underseat box w/ Alpine SWR-T10, Stinger 925 in rear & Alpine PDX 1.1000, ArmaDen 6000k low's
#144 Old 10-25-2012, 07:55 PM
phillyboy
SHIFT_Lurker

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
phillyboy is on a distinguished road
Rear Springs

Thanks for the update.... That's good news. I will order a pair for sure. You mentioned that they would be ordered in the beginning of Nov. but when would the supplier have them ready to go?
Can he give us a idea of the spring specs? Will it give any extra height? Do these springs fit Armadas from 2004-2012?
#145 Old 10-25-2012, 07:59 PM
ntrddragn
SHIFT_Hardcore

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
ntrddragn is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyboy View Post
Thanks for the update.... That's good news. I will order a pair for sure. You mentioned that they would be ordered in the beginning of Nov. but when would the supplier have them ready to go?
Can he give us a idea of the spring specs? Will it give any extra height? Do these springs fit Armadas from 2004-2012?
I don't have the spec but from talking with koosh it will add a 1/2 inch height IIRC. And it will fit 04+

Sent from somewhere...

'04 LE
#146 Old 10-25-2012, 09:32 PM
Kooshtaka
SHIFT_Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyboy View Post
they may be ready end of November... hopefully.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

'05 Mada LE Slate
Mods Done: Bilstein 5100s in front, PRG 2" rear spaces, R1 Premium Drilled & Slotted Rotors, PosiQuite pads, Volant GenII CAI, 8K HID Lows, LEDs by ArmaDen, 3k HID Fogs, and Delete middle row console.
Mods in progress: JBA LT, PRT 300-cell hi-flo cat'd b-pipes, Borla xlr-1 muffler w/custom tubing, LED Engine Bay LEDs, Custom Suspension Lift by PRG, Custom PRG front & rear shocks, Custom PRG Rear springs.
Mods in contemplation: UpRev, GoodHood or custom hood, Steel front and rear bumpers, upgraded front springs, Custom roof rack and cargo basket, Additional lighting.
#147 Old 11-12-2012, 02:33 PM
keith03054
SHIFT_Newbie

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
keith03054 is on a distinguished road
Subscribing, I would be interested in purchasing a set of these springs.
#148 Old 11-13-2012, 01:08 AM
Kooshtaka
SHIFT_Hardcore

I'll be giving Greg a call tomorrow morning to see if there are any updates on the rear spring situation. Might have an update for the 6 in lift situation also. Keep in mind that, as Richard said, Greg is UBER busy and the rear springs are most likely NOT in his top priority list and currently I'm not trying to move them into his top priority list.

'05 Mada LE Slate
#149 Old 11-30-2012, 04:42 PM
Kooshtaka
SHIFT_Hardcore

Ok so I have an update for everyone on the Rear Springs topic.

I talked to Greg and he is going a different direction altogether on the issue. No longer looking to get upgraded rear spring replacements at this point due to supplier not able to guarantee build quality that Greg would be satisfied with. Soooo... Greg has started working on putting together a direct fit coil over option for us with Radflo struts. Needless to say I'm fairly stoked for this development. They would delete the auto-level shocks, but they would work very well with all applications (lifted, stock, towing, etc). Also Greg stated the spring portion of the coil over would be EXTREMELY customizable and wouldn't interfere with doing some sort of air helper spring in the stock rear springs.
This is most likely wont materialize until sometime after the new year (possibly several months out). ETA is yet to be determined. SO stay tuned and I will update as info comes in. Pops or Richard possibly may make updates also as they have been helping me stay in communication with Greg and they have their own projects going on with Greg.

'05 Mada LE Slate
#150 Old 11-30-2012, 04:57 PM
Pops
SHIFT_Moderator

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Pops is on a distinguished road
Garage
All I know is that sales rep ditched out on him and I really wish Eibach would just step up to the plate.

- Bob
2005 Armada LE 4x4

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode