Any thoughts on my situation below:
- Running 305/60/18 (Cooper STT's) on a 2.5" spacer lift
- Now giving the beast over to my wife as I've gotten a new pickup that will take over the heavy offroading/playtime kind of stuff
- She's 99% a city driver, although this is Denver, so snow, etc are not uncommon so I'd like to stick with an A/T
- We'll also still use it for mild off-road (gravel/rocks/dirt) for family camping, etc
Looking at 2 options:
- Leave the lift on and get a less-agressive tire in the same size range (305/60/18, 285/65/18 appear to be the only real choices here. Possibly Nittos in the 295/70/18)
- Take the lift off and go slightly larger than stock (maybe 285/65/18). This opens a lot more possibilities, but obviously taking the lift off is more $$.
I thought it would be easier, but there seems to be a lack of options in a non-mud tire around the 32.5-33 inch tires.
Last edited by alagnak; 04-07-2012 at 01:18 PM.