Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Southern California
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
Originally Posted by scot0410
I think it is a safety concern with children that rear windows don't have this feature. I'm pretty sure it is with all vehicles.
Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
My BMW has auto up/down on all four windows. A Infiniti G37 I rented a few months ago had the same.
- 12 Armada Platinum, 4WD, Tuscan Sun (red)
- 06 Armada LE, 4WD, Red Brawn, QX56 Wheels (traded)
- 04 Armada LE, 4WD, Smoke (lemon lawed)
- 08 BMW 550i, Manual Trans, Sport Package
- 00 Maxima SE, Manual Trans
- 65 Buick Skylark Gran Sport Convertible, 401 ci, 2nd owner, original condition, 68,000 miles
- Prowler Lynx 826M Travel Trailer, 26', 5000#'s
"How often we fail to realize our good fortune in living in a country where happiness is more than a lack of tragedy."
--Paul Sweeney, author