Intrest in 6 in Lift Kit for Armada/QX56? - Page 10 - Nissan Armada Forum: Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums
User Tag List
ArmaDen, Campfamily, drauden, E&J push'n wind, GRILL, Jeebz, liquid1, marctronixx, MSnelter, ntrddragn, onesol09, Pops, primoV8, Scorpion, snpr462, Taze, The White Beast

#91 Old 12-05-2012, 02:03 PM
Kooshtaka
SHIFT_Hardcore

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
Kooshtaka is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd View Post
Or, the only other way for now (I believe) is to buy a ProComp K6001B (or K6001BMX) for Titan, and install just the front-end lift. Then fabricate your own rear lift parts. As undesirable as that seems, I am leaning that way, as I grow impatient while waiting.
Todd, that is one way expensive way to go... You'll definitely have one uniquely lifted Armada, but it's gonna cost you a handful of pretty Pennies.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

'05 Mada LE Slate
Mods Done: UpRev, Bilstein 5100s in front, PRG 2" rear spaces, R1 Premium Drilled & Slotted Rotors, PosiQuite pads, Volant GenII CAI, 8K HID Lows, LEDs by ArmaDen, 3k HID Fogs, and Delete middle row console.
Mods in progress: JBA LT, PRT 300-cell hi-flo cat'd b-pipes, Borla xlr-1 muffler w/custom tubing, LED Engine Bay LEDs, Custom Suspension Lift by PRG, Custom PRG front & rear shocks, Custom PRG Rear springs.
Mods in contemplation: GoodHood or custom hood, Steel front and rear bumpers, upgraded front springs, Custom roof rack and cargo basket, Additional lighting.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#92 Old 12-05-2012, 03:16 PM
Pops
SHIFT_Moderator

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Pops is on a distinguished road
Garage
Quote:
Or, the only other way for now (I believe) is to buy a ProComp K6001B (or K6001BMX) for Titan, and install just the front-end lift. Then fabricate your own rear lift parts. As undesirable as that seems, I am leaning that way, as I grow impatient while waiting.
Slamdxterra did that with a 12" Bullet Proof kit and he has the only 12" lifted Armada in the world. He completed it several months before ProComp or Rancho were on the market.

- Bob
2005 Armada LE 4x4
#93 Old 12-05-2012, 11:49 PM
ntrddragn
SHIFT_Hardcore

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
ntrddragn is on a distinguished road
i wonder whatever happen to that armada and slam.

on another note: a lifted armada is pretty rare whether its 6" or 12". I believe Greg stated there were like 200 procomp kits were made for the armada. He said he knows for sure that there are 3 lift kits are in Europe. I havent seen anyone around san diego with a lift armada yet. and I have seen plenty of armada around here.

'04 LE
#94 Old 12-06-2012, 12:40 AM
GRILL
SHIFT_Hardcore

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
GRILL is on a distinguished road
Woohoo only Armada owner in AK with a 6" Lift

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

'07 Smoke Mada: 20" OEM 08' Armada Rims, Nitto Trails 305/55R20, 6" ProComp Lift, Radflo coilvers, PRG UCAs, Firestone AirBag Spring Helpers, 2* Timing Advance, Airaid TBS, Borla Dual Exhaust, Volant CAI, Bully Dog, two Tech12volt underseat box w/ Alpine SWR-T10, Stinger 925 in rear & Alpine PDX 1.1000, ArmaDen 6000k low's

Last edited by GRILL; 12-06-2012 at 12:54 AM.
#95 Old 12-06-2012, 01:18 AM
Kooshtaka
SHIFT_Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRILL View Post
Woohoo only Armada owner in AK with a 6" Lift

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App
Working on being the second. Lol

'05 Mada LE Slate
Mods Done: UpRev, Bilstein 5100s in front, PRG 2" rear spaces, R1 Premium Drilled & Slotted Rotors, PosiQuite pads, Volant GenII CAI, 8K HID Lows, LEDs by ArmaDen, 3k HID Fogs, and Delete middle row console.
Mods in progress: JBA LT, PRT 300-cell hi-flo cat'd b-pipes, Borla xlr-1 muffler w/custom tubing, LED Engine Bay LEDs, Custom Suspension Lift by PRG, Custom PRG front & rear shocks, Custom PRG Rear springs.
Mods in contemplation: GoodHood or custom hood, Steel front and rear bumpers, upgraded front springs, Custom roof rack and cargo basket, Additional lighting.
#96 Old 12-08-2012, 06:22 AM
jkmoose
SHIFT_Lurker

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
jkmoose is on a distinguished road
Please advise if you have any more info on these 6" lift kits? I am looking to purchase one now, with cash in-hand...Thanks!
#97 Old 12-10-2012, 01:24 AM
Kooshtaka
SHIFT_Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkmoose View Post
Please advise if you have any more info on these 6" lift kits? I am looking to purchase one now, with cash in-hand...Thanks!
Welcome to the Club. Be sure to participate in the Ride of the Month (ROTM) threads.

we are still in a holding pattern on the lift kit. I'll be checking in with Greg this week. I'll add you to the running list?

'05 Mada LE Slate
#98 Old 12-10-2012, 01:25 PM
Todd
SHIFT_Newbie

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Todd is on a distinguished road
Garage
Quote:
Oh! for anyone considering the above steps, while waiting for new rear-lift parts to materialize, I forgot an important step. If you are going to buy a ProComp K6001BMX (for the frontend lift), you might attempt a swap with your vendor. Try to swap-out the Titan (3" lift) MX6060 rear shocks that come in the K6001BMX kit. Because you WILL need 2 new Armada (6" lift) MX6112 rear shocks, after you lift the Armada rear 6 inches. I believe they are the exact same price/value, but they are longer, for 6" lifted Armadas. Now, as Pops has stated before, you could just sell the MX6060 shocks on TitanTalk, etc... However, you will need longer shock eventually, if you lift that rear. Well, that is if you have NON-Auto-Leveling like me.
In the air system, you will just need adaptors made to extend your OEM air-shocks to the appropriate length. As always, if I missed something or got something wrong, please jump in and help us out here. And, if I can make something for the rear (while we are waiting), I will keep you all in the loop every step of the way, of course.
Todd

( ProComp for NISSAN )
Model Mounting Lift Part # From
Armada L-L 6" MX6112 59005MX
Titan L-L 3" MX6060 59001MX

#99 Old 12-11-2012, 12:41 AM
TexasEdition
SHIFT_Enthusiast

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
TexasEdition is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntrddragn View Post
i wonder whatever happen to that armada and slam.

on another note: a lifted armada is pretty rare whether its 6" or 12". I believe Greg stated there were like 200 procomp kits were made for the armada. He said he knows for sure that there are 3 lift kits are in Europe. I havent seen anyone around san diego with a lift armada yet. and I have seen plenty of armada around here.

EuroTrip!!!
#100 Old 12-11-2012, 01:04 AM
ntrddragn
SHIFT_Hardcore

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
ntrddragn is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasEdition View Post
EuroTrip!!!
buy the tickets and i'll provide the Absinthes!

'04 LE

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode