2012 armada touring edition - Page 2 - Nissan Armada Forum: Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums
User Tag List

#11 Old 01-23-2013, 05:15 PM
ntrddragn
SHIFT_Hardcore

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
ntrddragn is on a distinguished road
Re: 2012 armada touring edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kooshtaka View Post
I don't remember seeing a "Touring" badge on 350s or 370s either. I know they have touring models though. Unless they messed with the model naming like they did with the armadas and titans.... silly "sv, se, diamond, platinum, whatever...." lol I didn't see anything wrong with xe, se, and le... anyone else?
Yes... xe, se and Le doesn't mean anything. When u see platinum u r like wow, right? So its justified to raise prices. Marketing my friend.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using AutoGuide.Com Free App

'04 LE
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#12 Old 01-23-2013, 08:50 PM
spta97
SHIFT_Hardcore

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
spta97 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntrddragn View Post
Yes... xe, se and Le doesn't mean anything. When u see platinum u r like wow, right? So its justified to raise prices. Marketing my friend.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using AutoGuide.Com Free App
And they did jack up the price. My 2007 LE 4x4 big tow with out nav or sunroof I paid $37K. Not sure how they are charging $60k now for a few more bells and whistles on the new "Platinum" model.

Giggity
#13 Old 01-23-2013, 09:11 PM
Campfamily
SHIFT_Hardcore

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Campfamily is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by spta97 View Post
And they did jack up the price. My 2007 LE 4x4 big tow with out nav or sunroof I paid $37K. Not sure how they are charging $60k now for a few more bells and whistles on the new "Platinum" model.
Actually, I've been a bit surprised that the price of our trucks hasn't really gone up a whole lot since I bought mine. I paid a bit over $41K for my 2006 with everything but DVD (LE 4X4, Nav, etc.) in late 2005. I can get a new 2012 Platinum (which has more features than my 06) for $42K and change, and a new 2013 for $45K (difference is the rebate). Yes, the MSRP has gone up, but not the selling prices. Maybe what should be expected, given the price of gas right now, the current state of the economy, and the fact that the basic design of the Armada hasn't really changed since it was launched back in 2003 as a 2004 model.

- 12 Armada Platinum, 4WD, Tuscan Sun (red)
- 06 Armada LE, 4WD, Red Brawn, QX56 Wheels (traded)
- 04 Armada LE, 4WD, Smoke (lemon lawed)
- 08 BMW 550i, Manual Trans, Sport Package
- 00 Maxima SE, Manual Trans
- 65 Buick Skylark Gran Sport Convertible, 401 ci, 2nd owner, original condition, 68,000 miles
- Prowler Lynx 826M Travel Trailer, 26', 5000#'s

"How often we fail to realize our good fortune in living in a country where happiness is more than a lack of tragedy."
--Paul Sweeney, author
#14 Old 02-02-2013, 11:53 AM
Invanity
SHIFT_Hardcore

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Invanity is on a distinguished road
well at least it wasnt an SS emblem or HEMI one

-Eli
04 Armada Moto Metal 18s, 325/65/18 Toyo AT2s, Pinch Weld Mod, Titan 08+ 4x4 coils, Bilstein 5100s (middle setting), Rancho quicklift rear w/Raybestos 589-1150 coils, 22" Magnaflow exhaust, limo tint, Debadged, Billet grille, bull bar, rear brush guard, Armaden LED package, Torque Pro Vehicle monitoring via Nexus 7 indash tablet (2013 Ver. w/CyanogenMod 11) ELM327 (OBDII-bluetooth), Viper Alarm, Die Hard Batt, Royal Purple Synthetics...lotsa plastidip
April 2012 Ride of the Month...
Thanks guys

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode