Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Southern California
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
Also, which shocks give the best ride? Bilstein or Rancho? Also a poster said replace the rear shocks. Shock warehouse does not give a shock choice for rear auto leveling models. So what do you do?
Glad to hear you're getting the issues with your truck resolved. As far as shocks, I changed out my front shocks with Bilsteins, made a huge difference. I haven't done anything with my rear suspension, my truck has the factory tow package with the auto leveling system, and so far, everything seems to be working back there.
- 12 Armada Platinum 4WD, Tuscan Sun (red)
- 06 Armada LE 4WD, Red Brawn, QX56 Wheels (traded)
- 04 Armada LE 4WD, Smoke (lemon lawed)
- 15 Ford Focus Electric (commuter car)
- 00 Maxima SE, Manual Trans (kids car)
- 65 Buick Skylark Gran Sport Convertible, 401 ci, 2nd owner, original condition, 70,000 miles (play car)
- Prowler Lynx 826M Travel Trailer, 26', 5000#'s
"How often we fail to realize our good fortune in living in a country where happiness is more than a lack of tragedy."
--Paul Sweeney, author