#1 Old 02-17-2013, 06:39 PM
ben-jam-in
SHIFT_Lurker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
ben-jam-in is on a distinguished road
New Here

Hello just got an 11 Armada loving it so far minus the unable to watch videos, change navigation settings, and music box while driving but thats the reason I joined here because this site has armed me with the weapons to change that, as soon as I get some time off from work I will be making this mod along with others in mind. thanks for the information
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 02-17-2013, 07:43 PM
drauden
SHIFT_Moderator

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
drauden is on a distinguished road
Garage
Congrats and welcome to CA.

Don - 2005 Armada SE 4x4 - PGM 90mm Throttle Body, JBA LT headers, Cajun Catted B-pipes, Borla Duel SS Cat-Back, UpRev, Injen CAI, 6" Pro Comp Lift, Ballistic Jesters, 35" Nitto Trail Grapplers, Train Horn, lights, sirens

#3 Old 02-17-2013, 08:41 PM
scot0410
SHIFT_Hardcore

scot0410 is on a distinguished road
New Here

Welcome!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

06 SE 4WD Red Brawn, Leather, Tow Package, 2* timing, Borla dual exhaust, Injen cai, 4300k hid, Hyper Grounding Wire, Bilstein 5100s, PRG Mini Lift, Fumoto Oil Drain Valve, Second row bench changed to captains chairs and Console,Hunter Bull Bar, Nitto Terra Grappler 325/60/18.
#4 Old 02-18-2013, 01:14 AM
FISHDAWG
SHIFT_Enthusiast

FISHDAWG is on a distinguished road
Welcome to the club!!!!
#5 Old 02-18-2013, 08:58 AM
blackArmada_Dxb
SHIFT_Hardcore

blackArmada_Dxb is on a distinguished road
New Here

Welcome to club armada and enjoy your truck!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Interior LED Package, 55W Morimoto 6000k HID Lows, 6000k LED Fogs, Rev Camera, Invisible Car Bra, Upper & lower grille combo, White Door Handles, VOLANT CAI with PowerCore filter, BD Triple Dog GT (Premium Tune + 2 deg)
Bilstein 5100s with maximum lift in the front, 1" Daystar rear lift, Red powdercoated NCP 2773546 NAPA front & 2773545 NAPA rear springs, Rancho 9000XL Rear shocks, F&R Powerstop slotted & drilled rotors with ceramic pads, Front and rear anti-sway bar delete
My Build Thread: http://www.clubarmada.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23550
#6 Old 02-18-2013, 09:06 AM
lcopelin
SHIFT_Lurker

lcopelin is on a distinguished road
I am also new here. I purchased a '10 Mada with 33,5xx miles on Jan 25 and have had several issues with different things. I am like Ben-jam-in here and have used this forum to arm myself with the knowledge and power to bring to the dealership for reparing it. We LOVE the size (upgraded from a 2010 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited) and power!! I'm so impressed with the Mada that I am fighting the urge to blow-up at her short comings. She has a crooked steering wheel (clocked to the left to about the 11 o'clock position, prolly from the front issues/recalls), the heater works intermittently (prolly heater control valve), and the VDC and Slip lights come/turn off (prolly from the battery clamps not carrying enough voltage). In the back above the second row there is a clicking noise that I think (from what I have read here) is the damper doors and this happens sometimes, but more than I would like to think. The CarFax is clean so I'm going into the shop AGAIN today armed with all of this knowledge to get it squared away for the last tine hopefully. Wish me luck ya'll and keep up the great info, because it is awesome to know I'm not the only one with a few problems here/there.
#7 Old 02-18-2013, 11:45 AM
blackArmada_Dxb
SHIFT_Hardcore

blackArmada_Dxb is on a distinguished road
New Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcopelin View Post
I am also new here. I purchased a '10 Mada with 33,5xx miles on Jan 25 and have had several issues with different things. I am like Ben-jam-in here and have used this forum to arm myself with the knowledge and power to bring to the dealership for reparing it. We LOVE the size (upgraded from a 2010 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited) and power!! I'm so impressed with the Mada that I am fighting the urge to blow-up at her short comings. She has a crooked steering wheel (clocked to the left to about the 11 o'clock position, prolly from the front issues/recalls), the heater works intermittently (prolly heater control valve), and the VDC and Slip lights come/turn off (prolly from the battery clamps not carrying enough voltage). In the back above the second row there is a clicking noise that I think (from what I have read here) is the damper doors and this happens sometimes, but more than I would like to think. The CarFax is clean so I'm going into the shop AGAIN today armed with all of this knowledge to get it squared away for the last tine hopefully. Wish me luck ya'll and keep up the great info, because it is awesome to know I'm not the only one with a few problems here/there.
Welcome to club armada and good luck, bro. Hopefully your issues will be sorted out without much hassle.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Interior LED Package, 55W Morimoto 6000k HID Lows, 6000k LED Fogs, Rev Camera, Invisible Car Bra, Upper & lower grille combo, White Door Handles, VOLANT CAI with PowerCore filter, BD Triple Dog GT (Premium Tune + 2 deg)
Bilstein 5100s with maximum lift in the front, 1" Daystar rear lift, Red powdercoated NCP 2773546 NAPA front & 2773545 NAPA rear springs, Rancho 9000XL Rear shocks, F&R Powerstop slotted & drilled rotors with ceramic pads, Front and rear anti-sway bar delete
My Build Thread: http://www.clubarmada.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23550
#8 Old 02-18-2013, 12:14 PM
ntrddragn
SHIFT_Hardcore

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
ntrddragn is on a distinguished road
crooked steering wheel (clocked to the left to about the 11 o'clock position, prolly from the front issues/recalls),

Im not sure what front recall you are referring to but it should not make the steering crooked. if its crooked during driving then you need an alignment or someone removed it and didnt put it back correctly.

the heater works intermittently (prolly heater control valve),
sound like you have an actuator problem.

and the VDC and Slip lights come/turn off (prolly from the battery clamps not carrying enough voltage).

IIRC, the light on mine is off unless it slip and then it blinks.

but do keep us updated in case others have the same issue.

'04 LE
#9 Old 02-18-2013, 02:58 PM
Pops
SHIFT_Moderator

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Pops is on a distinguished road
Garage
Check this out: http://tvandnav2go.com/

For the crooked steering wheel, just get it aligned.

- Bob
2005 Armada LE 4x4
#10 Old 02-18-2013, 03:31 PM
lcopelin
SHIFT_Lurker

lcopelin is on a distinguished road
Thank ya'll!!

Okie Dokie!! I dropped the Mada off this morning and will HOPEFULLY hear something back this afternoon. The service guy at the dealership I purchased it definitely heard the clapping of the vent door in the rear seating area so that helped, and his guys also noticed the clocked steering whell. As far as the recalls check out:
http://www.autobytel.com/nissan/arma...0/car-recalls/

Just copy/paste into another URL block and they list exactly what the 2010's are recalled for and it may/may not apply to ya'll. Thanks again for the outstanding information and support.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode