Interior light upgrade (ebay) - Page 4 - Nissan Armada Forum: Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums
User Tag List

#31 Old 10-27-2012, 01:11 AM
ntrddragn
SHIFT_Hardcore

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
ntrddragn is on a distinguished road
My lights are on the way to me. I also did the buttons. Man were they difficult to sew. And those button arent cheap for tiny things plus sewing needles and threads. No sewing experience and the carpets r thick so mine looks horrible but lucky they work and are hidden. LOL

Sent from somewhere...

'04 LE
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 Old 02-22-2013, 12:53 PM
ArmaSwede
SHIFT_Enthusiast

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
ArmaSwede is on a distinguished road
Interior light upgrade (ebay)

I saw you said that the moodlight is a T3 neo wedge led but I have read elsewhere on here and/or on Titan talk that the moodlight is a T4 neo wedge. Can someone please confirm witch it is?

Thanks for a really great thread!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
#33 Old 02-22-2013, 01:35 PM
sidgarza
SHIFT_Hardcore

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
sidgarza is on a distinguished road
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmaSwede View Post
I saw you said that the moodlight is a T3 neo wedge led but I have read elsewhere on here and/or on Titan talk that the moodlight is a T4 neo wedge. Can someone please confirm witch it is?

Thanks for a really great thread!

Its a T4 because when I put my T3 in there was a bit of space around the bulb base but the T3 bulb still fits and does not move or shake. So either will work.

2005 Nissan Armada SE Smoke: 2.5 NCD front/PRG 2" rear, 305/55 Nitto Terras, 20" Xd Hoss, Bilstein HDs, 18" Magnaflow Muffler (12" exhaust tip removed), 4" Airaid MXP Missile Intake, Tint (35%front/5%back), Bedlined Mirror Caps & Door Handles, Plasti Dipped Front/Rear Bumper, Removed Air Dam, Debadged, Smoke LED Tail Lights, Grillcraft Mesh Grill, Headlight Mod on Halo Projectors, 5000k Lows/Fogs, 5000k Switchback Turnsignals, Interior LED Swap, Superchips Tuned (93+2°TA).
#34 Old 02-23-2013, 01:16 AM
ArmaSwede
SHIFT_Enthusiast

Thanks a lot, I will order an amber one first thing tomorrow! (Or should I go with an other color?)

I did not really know there was a moodlight until i read your post since my light has been broken the whole time I have owned my Armada.

#35 Old 02-23-2013, 06:11 AM
blackArmada_Dxb
SHIFT_Hardcore

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
blackArmada_Dxb is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmaSwede View Post
Thanks a lot, I will order an amber one first thing tomorrow! (Or should I go with an other color?)

I did not really know there was a moodlight until i read your post since my light has been broken the whole time I have owned my Armada.

Go for white or blue.… my favorite colors…

Interior LED Package, 55W Morimoto 6000k HID Lows, 6000k LED Fogs, Rev Camera, Invisible Car Bra, Upper & lower grille combo, White Door Handles, VOLANT CAI with PowerCore filter, BD Triple Dog GT (Premium Tune + 2 deg)
Bilstein 5100s with maximum lift in the front, 1" Daystar rear lift, Red powdercoated NCP 2773546 NAPA front & 2773545 NAPA rear springs, Rancho 9000XL Rear shocks, F&R Powerstop slotted & drilled rotors with ceramic pads, Front and rear anti-sway bar delete
My Build Thread: http://www.clubarmada.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23550
#36 Old 02-23-2013, 01:04 PM
sidgarza
SHIFT_Hardcore

sidgarza is on a distinguished road
Garage
Hmmm Im curious how the amber would look. That would be pretty cool. The blue is a awesome contrast to the amber display on the radio and ac knobs and its easy on the eyes while driving.

2005 Nissan Armada SE Smoke: 2.5 NCD front/PRG 2" rear, 305/55 Nitto Terras, 20" Xd Hoss, Bilstein HDs, 18" Magnaflow Muffler (12" exhaust tip removed), 4" Airaid MXP Missile Intake, Tint (35%front/5%back), Bedlined Mirror Caps & Door Handles, Plasti Dipped Front/Rear Bumper, Removed Air Dam, Debadged, Smoke LED Tail Lights, Grillcraft Mesh Grill, Headlight Mod on Halo Projectors, 5000k Lows/Fogs, 5000k Switchback Turnsignals, Interior LED Swap, Superchips Tuned (93+2°TA).
#37 Old 02-23-2013, 01:42 PM
ArmaSwede
SHIFT_Enthusiast

I went with amber. It should be here in a week or so. I'll try to post a picture if it is noticeable. If i dont like it I think i will go with neutral white.

Btw I would love to change all the leds in the dash as in your other thread (diod it on my celica about five years ago and still think it is one of the best mods) but since I have the navi screen that will remain in amber theme i feel i have to stick to it. Unless somone has a tip on how to change the colour theme of the display?

#38 Old 02-25-2013, 01:54 PM
Clemson_NY
SHIFT_Newbie

Clemson_NY is on a distinguished road
Can someone tell me what exactly I would need to replace to get this? Also the mood light would be nice too. I'm just not sure how many bulbs I need, and which bulbs. Also, I would want these for the side mirrors and license plate. I was looking on ebay, and there are so many different ones. Thanks in advance!
#39 Old 02-25-2013, 03:35 PM
blackArmada_Dxb
SHIFT_Hardcore

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
blackArmada_Dxb is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clemson_NY View Post
Can someone tell me what exactly I would need to replace to get this? Also the mood light would be nice too. I'm just not sure how many bulbs I need, and which bulbs. Also, I would want these for the side mirrors and license plate. I was looking on ebay, and there are so many different ones. Thanks in advance!
Here are a few threads to get you started:

http://www.clubarmada.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16254
http://www.clubarmada.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13064

I was lazy. I just bought the "package" from amazon.

Amazon Amazon

There's a review by don in the amazon link on how he changed out the bulbs....

Interior LED Package, 55W Morimoto 6000k HID Lows, 6000k LED Fogs, Rev Camera, Invisible Car Bra, Upper & lower grille combo, White Door Handles, VOLANT CAI with PowerCore filter, BD Triple Dog GT (Premium Tune + 2 deg)
Bilstein 5100s with maximum lift in the front, 1" Daystar rear lift, Red powdercoated NCP 2773546 NAPA front & 2773545 NAPA rear springs, Rancho 9000XL Rear shocks, F&R Powerstop slotted & drilled rotors with ceramic pads, Front and rear anti-sway bar delete
My Build Thread: http://www.clubarmada.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23550

Last edited by blackArmada_Dxb; 02-25-2013 at 03:36 PM. Reason: More Info
#40 Old 02-26-2013, 09:26 AM
Clemson_NY
SHIFT_Newbie

Clemson_NY is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the help. I ordered all the bulbs off ebay that ArmaDen recommended. Hopefully it all works and the install goes smoothly. Thanks again.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode