Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

2008 Armada Radio Upgrade Options?

6K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  legit_balla 
#1 ·
Just purchased a used 08 Armada. Love it! One thing I realize now though is how hard it is to replace the radio deck. Interested in getting something with XM and will allow for hands free calling, Bluetooth, and iPod/IPhone connections. Would love to still use the steering wheel controls as well. I know...I know.. I'm asking for a lot bu I'm sure others have faced similar problems with this SUV

I have the SE version. Came with the 6 disc changer. No Bose and no NAV.
Any suggestions??? Please.

Chris

#6 ·
I did not have the Display. Here is what my dash looks like:

Attachments

#8 ·
Last I heard is that the 08 and up haven't figured out how to replace the unit as the hvac controls and display are integrated into the unit cause I have the same problem with ours. I have seen someone add another headunit to it though.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#10 ·
Just add another headunit in the cubby at the bottom of the dash. I think that's probably the only way your going to get it. And the one I saw didn't look bad and it'll get You what u want.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#11 ·
Did any of you lose the function of your rear a/c controls after replacing your head unit. My rear a/c has been a problem since ive changed the head unit.

#12 ·
I'm using a Kenwood DNX-9960, with the steering wheel control adapter, no problems for me!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.