Leds for your 2017 Armada and 2011-2016 QX56/80 - Page 4 - Nissan Armada Forum: Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums
User Tag List

post #31 of 36 Old 01-13-2017, 01:39 PM Thread Starter
PetitFrereArmada
SHIFT_Hardcore

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
PetitFrereArmada is on a distinguished road
@CHuntMD @bushmills

I shipped your packages this morning. I hope it gets to you guys soon and looking forward to seeing pictures after install.

My Build/Maintenance/Modification thread..., Aiming for 250K on odometer.
2012 Infiniti QX56
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
... KING OF THE ROAD
2008 Nissan Maxima SE
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
... CATCH ME IF YOU CAN

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 36 Old 01-13-2017, 09:09 PM
FuGeR
SHIFT_Lurker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
FuGeR is on a distinguished road
Garage
Will these work on my '08? (Mada n00b)
post #33 of 36 Old 01-14-2017, 10:17 AM Thread Starter
PetitFrereArmada
SHIFT_Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuGeR View Post
Will these work on my '08? (Mada n00b)
Same response from post #31 above...

Yes, I do. I do have leds that would fit your Armada.

But, I do not own my 2009 nor 2010 Armada any more, so I have forgotten how many leds the 2015 would need and fitment.

I now drive a 2012 QX, which is the same car as the 2017 Armada.

For the 2017 Armada and 2011 QX and up, I have bought and tried so many leds and finally settled on what I personally think is the BEST and BRIGHTEST combination out there that you can possibly buy as a package from any company out there. I am still to see a package from any company that will be brighter than what I have as a complete package. I do this for fun and enjoy it.

I just do this for the fun of it and because I can help people who do not have the time to go searching for what would be the best and brightest combination for their 2017 Armada or 2011 QX and up.

2012 Infiniti QX56
... KING OF THE ROAD
2008 Nissan Maxima SE
... CATCH ME IF YOU CAN

post #34 of 36 Old 01-15-2017, 11:13 PM Thread Starter
PetitFrereArmada
SHIFT_Hardcore

Very good info and links you just shared. I don't know if you are one of the owners there or not, but that is some good info to share with others. I am sure it would be very useful to many people.

That is a company and has overhead costs, have employees to pay and it is a business out to make profits. So, whatever they charge for any product is very good and ok.

Looking at the pictures of their leds, they all look like they all came from China. I have bought so many leds from China, it is ridiculous. I have a 2008 Maxima with leds in the front and rear dome that you cannot look at it directly. Very bright. I bought all from China. It has been over 4 years now, I still cannot look straight at it. And the leds for my 2008 footwell, super bright. Over 4 years now and still going strong.

When people refer to things being built in China, you have to personally get a product to know if it is good quality or not. If you know the Yeti and the RTIC ramblers and collers, they are made in China. I don't know if you own any of them or know how good they are. I own a RTIC rambler and a RTIC cooler. All made from China, but quality is 100% great. If you know about it or have one you will know.

Some of the business people here in the US get their products built in China and bring back to the US to sell to minimize cost of production and sell the products affordable to us in the US. That does not mean the products are bad. There are so many companies who do this. Do you know ddmtuning? If you know how well that company is liked, but all its products come from China. And know that if something is made in the US, it does not guarantee quality is better than China.

Same too that after looking at the pictures of the products on that website, I would not be surprised to know that company has a supplier from China from where they buy all their products from.

But what you have shared here is great info. I hope it helps people.

2012 Infiniti QX56
... KING OF THE ROAD
2008 Nissan Maxima SE
... CATCH ME IF YOU CAN

post #35 of 36 Old 01-15-2017, 11:17 PM Thread Starter
PetitFrereArmada
SHIFT_Hardcore

I have done some research and found some great leds for our cars.

My recent package includes all the interior, the reverse bulbs (the brightest reverse leds for our cars, second to none) and license plate bulbs. All as a package for a great price.

If interested, just PM me and I will send you my number so I can send you pics, depending on what you want.

If someone does not have the time to search for and find what leds would look great for their cars, I have done the work and found a great package for our cars. And no company out there can have the great combination I have for our cars. No company. None.

I personally love to take good care of my vehicles and I like to maintain them and keep them looking good. So, I know what I am talking about.

2012 Infiniti QX56
... KING OF THE ROAD
2008 Nissan Maxima SE
... CATCH ME IF YOU CAN

Last edited by PetitFrereArmada; 01-16-2017 at 11:30 AM.
post #36 of 36 Old 01-18-2017, 12:48 PM Thread Starter
PetitFrereArmada
SHIFT_Hardcore

I want to say I thank you guys Moderators.

I truly do appreciate what you did.

Keep up the great work.

2012 Infiniti QX56
... KING OF THE ROAD
2008 Nissan Maxima SE
... CATCH ME IF YOU CAN

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode