Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

New member from Las Vegas - TAP Auto

3K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  TAP Auto 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi ClubArmada!

My name is Chas and I am a co-owner of Total Auto Performance in Las Vegas, NV. TAP Auto Parts is a new business that has deep roots in the motorsport industry, from building and campaigning D1GP & Formula D drift cars, tackling the deserts of Baja in a 800hp trophy truck, to SCCA championships & track records; we are real automotive enthusiasts! We carry a huge variety of performance parts and have the experience to help you build your dream truck. We own a 2006 Nissan Titan that we use to test and develop products on. It has gone thru many builds, from stock+, to offroad and its current state.

The real reason I stopped by was to let you all know of a large meet happening in SoCal on January 26th in Huntington Beach. The meet is hosted by ClubArmada sister site, Titantalk.com. It is open to any and all Nissan truck models. There will be plenty of give aways including Airaid MXP intakes, food & drink, sick trucks and vendor support.

Check out the thread here - http://www.clubarmada.com/forums/showthread.php?p=207071

Thanks & I hope to meet some of you soon!

Chas Moore
TAP Auto Parts

See less See more
#2 ·
Welcome to the club and thanks for the info on the TT meet.

#3 ·
Welcome to the forum, thanks for the info

#5 ·
Welcome to club armada :D
Sounds like fun..

#7 ·
#8 ·
Welcome to the club!

:D

#10 ·
Anyone else thinking of heading out there?

#12 ·
Welcome to the club. Sounds like fun.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.