Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

2 inch lift, rear shocks

3K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  F4N4EVR 
#1 · (Edited)
Whats up guys need your help , i finally pull the trigger and order the 2 inch lift from pgr products and I'm in the process of ordering the nitto Terra Grappler 325 60 18 , my questions is do i need to buy different rear shocks they are the oem stock shocks whit the airbags attached to them , so yes my 2004 nissan armada se has the self leveling. And i ask greg from pgr about the I didn't understand about the connecting rod on the pressure switch of the compressor thanks for your help guys.

#2 ·
the level sensor in the rear has adjustment nuts on it. One turn equals 1/2 inch. 4 turns will give you a 2 inch lift. Stock air shocks handle it with ease. Suncore replacements also handle it with ease. My 07 sits 2" higher as a result and my bilstein adjustable height front shocks set on the middle setting also gave me 1-3/4 inch height improvement. the only things to watch for are the variations in alignment slot dimensions. My original lower control arms handled the 2" right at the stops. My recall- replaced new lower control arms have 4 different slot lengths resulting in the need to install offset screws in the front and one rear to get the space needed. All slot lengths are supposed to be the same length. typical nissan quality control-NOT-.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.