Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

Parting Out Sale in Southern California

3K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  thebassn8tr 
#1 ·
I have a few items up for sale. I am located in Pomona California if anyone wants to pick up. Im also willing to ship within the U.S.

Heres what I have up for sale. Everything was installed on my armada for a little less than a year.

18x8.5 Enkei ST6 +30 offset in the gunmetal finish. There are a few small scuffs where the lug holes are but hard to notice. Asking $500 for the set + shipping

4 used Falken Wild Peak AT tires for sale. These are 325/60/18 with 80% tread left. Asking $500 for the set + shipping

Spyder projector headlights with halo. I already installed a 6k HID so it will be a easy plug n play. Perfect condition on these. Asking $150 + shipping

1" Motorsports Tech wheel spacers made specifically for the Titan/Armada. These are hub centric and come with extended studs pressed into the spacer. **PENDING SALE**

ABS plastic front grill painted factory white. Does not come with tabs so the OEM ones need to be used. Asking $30 + shipping.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.