Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

Help several electrical issues

3K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  marctronixx 
#1 ·
Have a 06 LE mada and having a bunch of issues. Lift gate, driver memory seat, interior lights, adjustable pedals and side mirrors all quit working at the same time. I did change the BCM fuse and still no luck.

#2 ·
Check the fuses in the cabin, front passenger side.

#3 ·
Automatic Drive Positioner controls the mirrors, seats, steering wheel position, pedals. look at that fuse and/or the actual unit could be faulty.

the ADP box is expensive so if you need to replace, try salvage. The nissan minivan (forget the name) uses the same box as well as other nissan products that have that feature.

are you able to plug up to the obd port and see if you can pull any codes?

is this car new to you? what happened prior to this? did these symptoms all happen at once?

#4 ·
The van Marc is talking about is called the Quest. :)

#5 ·
Haven't plugged it in the obd yet will do that tomorrow and I've had my Mada for the last 4 years and yes all these problems happened at once.
My.daughter closed the rear driver side passenger door and it has a interior light on the bottom and she smashed it when she closed the door and next thing you know a bunch of things werent working thinking some kinda short somewhere but haven't found it yet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.