New armada owner need suggestions - Nissan Armada Forum: Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums
User Tag List

post #1 of 3 Old 05-17-2017, 08:56 PM Thread Starter
Mob Diesel
SHIFT_Lurker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Mob Diesel is on a distinguished road
Hey what's up guys just joined and just bought a 2012 platinum armada 4wd about 3 months ago... I'm very knowledgeable on pretty much anything that has wheel and tires...BUT... I've never owned something so fancy haha only questions I really have is how to lift it properly considering it has the auto level and all that jazz. I want a 2 to 3 inch lift put some nice meaty tires on it nothing to wild... So basically looking for your suggestions on what to do... I've looked at leveling kits and spacers just not sure what's the best route any info would help thanks guys

Also if it helps I'm looking to downsize the rims to 18 so I can get a bigger sidewall on my tire just like the way it looks personal preference
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20170415_131204_1495068933586.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	321.2 KB
ID:	40313  

Last edited by marctronixx; 05-17-2017 at 11:48 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 05-17-2017, 11:49 PM
marctronixx
SHIFT_Moderator

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
marctronixx is on a distinguished road
hi.

there is a subforum dedicated to the suspension. lots of discussion on how to do that as there are a lot of people who sign up asking about it.
post #3 of 3 Old 05-22-2017, 03:40 AM
carid
SHIFT_Hardcore

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
carid is on a distinguished road
Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you join us. A lot of good info here regarding mods in case you are thinking of doing any. Check out some of the garages and you may get some ideas. Good luck with all your plans and keep us posted!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nissan Armada
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Call Toll Free: 800.505.3274 |
|
|
|
|

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode