Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

Need help! Want to upgrade my stock 04' Armada Tia 6" suspension!!

3K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  ONLY1 
#1 ·
I'm brand new to this forum, & need some advice/suggestions/help on upgrading my stock suspension with a 6" suspension lift, on my 04" Armada 4WD.I know a lot of you have done it. Need some pointers of the BEST but affordable way to go?

#2 ·
Welcome to the Club. Responded to your pm. I think there are less than 20 6 inch lifted rigs world wide. Lol

#4 ·
Aloha Chels, FBI in da house lol. U when try island performance Kona side? Day get some respectable trucks Dea and might can help u out. prg is best chance though. I wonder if greg know how much buisness he gets from Club Armada

#5 ·
Lol tru... tell Greg that we, Kooshtaka and Club Armada, sent you...

#7 · (Edited)
Aloha Pesk,
& Much Mahalo's!! B.I. is definitely in da house, lol.
I haven't tried Island Performance, although I have seen the white Armaddy they put together. Truck was cherry! but yours was the very FIRST one Ive ever seen! Absolute BEAST!
All I'm looking for is the lift tho, as far installation, I got that covered. Thanks to club armada & Kooshtaka I think I may have located it?
I'm a Happy Girl right now!!
Now to get this baby shipped here, probably gonna cost me an arm, & a leg, but I'm down as long as my baby looks good.

#9 ·
No worries Chels. :) be sure to post up some pics of your rig. .. before and after.

#10 ·
Aloha...

just wanna say ALOHA to you Chels and nice for you to join us in the MONSTER MADA club... lol.. also wanna say aloha to Koosh and Pesk... but had to just stop by to the post and welcome a NEW member..

also to Chels not to burst your bubble but hens the name ONLY1... FYI YES i was the first and only one on the islands.. i have also helped get the second one going which was the silver one that you can find on GUAM our other islanders.. then Pesk was born.. lol.. so i hope you do good on your adventure with your new look.. but YES call GREG at PRG and if you wanna look @ my rig when it was the first one then you can find it on HIS (PRG) website on pic gallery... aloha from OAHU.. :D

#11 ·
Aloha ONLY1! Long time brother.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.