Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

HEEEEERRRRREEEESS JOHNNY! ROTM is back! Aug. 2013 ROTM

5K views 17 replies 5 participants last post by  Kooshtaka 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok so my brother, Richard aka ntrddragn, has been pestering me so much about ROTM that I've decided I'll bring it back and see how it goes for a bit. I might make changes to it... Ride of the Quarter (Rig gets to stay up for 3 months, 4 rigs per year for those that can't/don't wanna do math ;) :D )

Rules are simple:
1. must be member.
2. MUST POST PICTURE of nomination with nomination post!
3. you MAY make multiple nominations.
4. Nominations will close 1 - 1 & 1/2 weeks from the beginning of the month they are for (i.e. August 2013 ROTM nominations will close 1 week prior to START of August 2013).
5. If you win (under 12 rigs per year model) then you are INELIGIBLE to be nominated again for 18 months.
6. If there is a tie... I'll ask Mods to pm me their vote... if still a tie... my vote is tie breaker.
7. KEEP IT CLEAN, KEEP IT FUN!

#2 ·
#3 ·
lol He already has...

#4 ·
White Beast, somebody correct me if Im wrong with the name. Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#7 ·
#8 ·
Ok.. so how about this first one back we make it "Battle of the Lifts (6 in lift kit Rigs only)"

in that vein here's my nomination:

Donny_B

#9 ·
I think you should encourage international members to nominate and toss them a win once in a while. LOL. :p

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#14 ·
Not to hijack this thread, but Koosh, what are you waiting on to install those cats and LTs? :D

#16 ·
no worries mbender83... self nominations are allowed. :)

#18 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.