Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

Happy to be here!

1K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  drauden 
#1 ·
Thank you so much to all that have posted(some with pics) step by step how to diagnose and repair small to big problems. I saved almost 500 by taking my heating/ac module out of my dash and using super glue to fix the blower fan speed dial with the help of a contributing member and his step by step pictures.

Just replaced my fuel pump trying to figure out what in the $@!% was causing the bucking, staling, yada yada yada problem I was having while accelerating at higher speeds. At first this only happened when above 85*, regardless of how full my gas tank was, and not every time in similar conditions. First I did the IPDM relay switch, then inspected and cleaned the MAF sensor, then cleaned the injectors, then replaced my plugs, and then... found the ever so helpful post on this forum that informed me the problem was none of this, it was the fuel pump. The dealership had no idea since no codes were thrown. Who knows what they would have talked me into replacing. I spent multiple hours on this forum, and the Titan forum, over a few months time thinking it was one thing and then the next.

I replaced the cracked manifolds with JBA shorty headers, seamlessly, with the help of a friend($50/hr) and I supplied the parts. This saved me 800 and the potential of replacing with factory manifolds that could crack again in the future.

Again, thanks to all of you that have helped me out along the way! I hope to contribute at some point!

See less See more
#4 ·
Welcome to the forum. It is always good to see another member thanking others for their great input here.

Feel free to share some more with pictures of your work if you can. Pictures go a long way to help each other on here.

#5 ·
It's always good to hear positive things like you posted. Welcome to CA and we look forward to your participation.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.