Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

'07 Nissan Armada

7K views 32 replies 8 participants last post by  PetitFrereArmada 
#1 · (Edited)
For sale lifted '07 Armada. 46K miles, ProComp 6" lift, Radflo coilovers, PRG UCAs, 20" OEM rims plasti-dip black, 305/55R20 Nitto Trail Grapplers (lots of thread left), Volant CAI, Borla dual exhaust (no drone), firestone spring helpers, Kenwood HU with bluetooth, Alpine PDX 1.1000, Yellow Top (front), Stinger SP925 (rear compartment, next to floor jack), two tech12 under-seat sub boxes with alpine shallow type R, overhead dvd monitor and player in center glove box. Bullydog Power PupBeast is in top notch condition. Will upload pics when i get home. Located @ PRG Products. Sacramento CA

$22,000.00

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#3 ·
pictures

Here are the pics:D

Attachments

#4 ·
Sadly, stuff is not going as plan but is all good. Got another one to play with :D

#5 ·
#7 ·
@GRILL
I like your black door handles and your black side-view mirrors. Did you plastidip those 2 pieces? Or how did you get them black? If someone knows the answer, can you let me know. I would prefer my chrome pieces were black.

#11 ·
Correct Richard. Mirrors and pillars wrap in carbon fiber. Door handles plasti-dip. :D

#12 ·
What do you have now in addition to the Armada and eventually plan to replace it with?

#13 · (Edited)
Not sure yet since we have the other Armada but probably a pick-up (Titan :D). Will see how stuff turns out. Will definitely keep everyone posted.

#15 ·
Oh poor man. I feel sorry for you.... NOT! lol... You lucky :censor:

Will you have the patience to wait for the 2015 Titan? :schla24:

#14 ·
I love your Mada man! Sorry to see her go.

#16 ·
Bumpy it bump... 25K OBO. Located at PRG Products, Sacramento CA :D

#17 ·
#18 ·
I know, I know. Sadly, cant keep it unless I get a job in the states which Im aiming to. Hopefully :D

#21 ·
#20 ·
lol... or you could send it back up to Alaska and I'll babysit it. ;) haha

#22 ·
#25 ·
#26 ·
#28 ·
#29 ·
#30 ·
#31 ·
#32 ·
#33 ·
That is a great Armada. I hope someone gets it real soon from you.

Share some more pics.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.