Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

Hawaiian Lifted Armadaz

3K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  684Armadz 
#1 · (Edited)
Let the orange one out of my car port bUT still rI ding dirty... Now you know where it went. This was Me and Only1 out supporting the DH Truck Cruise. Whats up my braddah!!! Can cruz wit dat guy anytime. we was saying Aloha to DH customz durring his truck cruz this past weekend. A truly talented master builder. Enjoy the pic CA

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Pesk! You picked up that orange one also?! Lol. The islands be having the tallest madas now. Lol. I want some detailed pics of the suspension AND a nice report on how it drives? Lol. Aloha and Mahalo!

#6 ·
Some pics per request. The ginger up and down air bags has cool factor times 10 but the rebestos with gas shocks ride so much better on my platnum. I havent even installed the fox shocks and fox coil overs but when I do I assume the platnum will ride even Better but u can't beat the cool factor when you drop the a$$ in front of a large crowed lol.

Attachments

#7 ·
Oh boy, you uso's really got it going on!! Those look mean!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.