Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

January 2013 ROTM Nominations

8K views 23 replies 11 participants last post by  slamdxterra 
#1 ·
Alright people here is the official thread to nominate for January 2013 Ride of the Month (ROTM). I would like to see at least 3 nominees.. :)

Have at it me hearties!

#6 ·
EgQX56

#7 ·
I love those wheels on JayHawkBlk and those tires on Donny_B's rig look massive. :thumbup: Beautiful rides. I can't see Snizzles photo of moonlite though.

#13 ·
Lol not dead... Just been so busy haven't been able to get it taken care of... Will soon though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#14 ·
No worries Kooshtaka, at least there will be plenty of rides to vote on. Appreciate the time you spend on this every month.:D

#17 ·
can I enter?

#18 ·
This is gonna get interesting

#19 ·
LOL y u say that?

#20 ·
Hey guys and gals,

SO a couple of the Mods and I have been discussing the ROTM threads and it's looking like we will be instigating some changes... not to worry it will remain on here in one form or another and I'm glad to see that slamdxterra is active again. :) those are a couple sweet Armadas he has.

#22 ·
oops, missed that he was nominated, but its worth another view!

#23 ·
Ok. SO i think we definitely have enough nominations. lol I'll go ahead and make the polling thread this evening. Not sure how/what format or title it'll be but we'll get it taken care of...

P.s. Don and or Steve... mind sending me your feedback? ;) lol

#24 ·
Thank you...ya I come and go but I keep building them! Just been so busy w work and now a baby but I still always come back lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.