Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

Platinum Spare wheel

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Campfamily 
#1 ·
Hey Guys,
I just got a new Platinum and noticed my spare was missing. What kind of spare should I expect from the dealer? Should I get a Chrome matching like the rest of the wheels or a black steel spare?

Thanks!

#5 ·
I think the dealer is feeding a line. You can't lower the spare without having the rear hatch open, so their story just doesn't hold up.
In any case, they owe you the correct spare.

#6 ·
It's the law that they need to include an OEM spare so it needs to be on whatever wheels you have on the truck. It is possible to steal them, I specifically remember Razzlee got his stolen shortly after moving to Chicago but the whole lot, c'mon, they're scamming, you'll probably find a set of 4 wheels for sale on Craigslist as they match the spares together to make a full set. -lol... :D

#7 ·
I know my truck came with a matching alloy rim when I got it (2006), but I think that changed in later years, particularly when Nissan started using chrome clad wheels.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.