Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

Wheels and tires for sales 2 sets - 22's and 18's

4K views 16 replies 5 participants last post by  ntrddragn 
#1 · (Edited)
ok boys and girls, i have 1 sets of wheels and tires for sales. the first set is a set of 22s Axis Titan. This came off my Armada is lug pattern are 6x139.7 or 6x5.5. the rims are used but in good condition..no curb rash etc. the wheels are wrap in 305/45/22 but the tires are pretty much done...got like ~500 miles left, maybe? i just had the center caps powder coated. I am located in San Diego, Ca. as for now no shipping..the reason im selling is because i want to upgrade to 35" tires. i also posted this on titantalk..thanks for looking. BTW...I cant edit the title...the second (18) are no longer for sale.

Axis Titan asking $660
22x9
15 offset
2.5 - 3 ( i forgot) inch machine polish lip

See less See more
#2 ·
Did you get new wheels? :D

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

#4 ·
Ohhh what wheels you going with....GLWS

#5 ·
thanks..not sure of the brand. all i know is its going to be black (glossy or matted unsure) 18x9 :D not to many spokes (hopefully) and cheap. hahaha..cheap is wishful thinking.

------------------------------------------------

here is a pic of the 22"s in case people are wondering what it looks like on the Armada.

#9 ·
free bump for a good guy. lol :)

#13 ·
Hey Richard, if you still have them after January, I may pick them up with my tax refund. LOL

#16 ·
bumpity bump

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.