Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Southern California
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
Find a new dealer. This problem has been reported before, and has been fixed (at least, according to posts on this forum). Nissan Consumer Affairs is a joke, they won't do anything to help you, only stall you. If a new dealer can't fix it, call an attorney that specializes in lemon law cases, and replace your 04 with an 06, like I did.
PS - Nissan Corporate is no longer in California, they moved east, to Tennessee I think.
- 12 Armada Platinum 4WD, Tuscan Sun (red)
- 06 Armada LE 4WD, Red Brawn, QX56 Wheels (traded)
- 04 Armada LE 4WD, Smoke (lemon lawed)
- 15 Ford Focus Electric (commuter car)
- 00 Maxima SE, Manual Trans (kids car)
- 65 Buick Skylark Gran Sport Convertible, 401 ci, 2nd owner, original condition, 70,000 miles (play car)
- Prowler Lynx 826M Travel Trailer, 26', 5000#'s
"How often we fail to realize our good fortune in living in a country where happiness is more than a lack of tragedy."
--Paul Sweeney, author