Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

Armada Rear Spring headcount

17K views 86 replies 20 participants last post by  Mmike 
#1 · (Edited)
So people, this is THE THREAD for those of you who want to get the rear springs from PRG. Greg stated he needs a head count of how many ppl are interested so he can order it. The more the better and the cheaper it will be. Please quote my post and add your name to this list. The spring will take 4 weeks from the his order date. So we can get a tally ASAP, the quicker he can order it and the quicker we can get it.

1) Ntrddragn
2) Kooshtaka
3) roadie (Mike)
4) Grill
5) Townending

See less See more
This post has been deleted
#3 ·
#2 ·
What is the estimated base price?

#4 ·
#5 ·
5) Townending
Add me to the list 100%.

#7 ·
#8 ·
Ill take a set. added myself below.

So people, this is THE THREAD for those of you who want to get the rear springs from PRG. Greg stated he needs a head count of how many ppl are interested so he can order it. The more the better and the cheaper it will be. Please quote my post and add your name to this list. The spring will take 4 weeks from the his order date. So we can get a tally ASAP, the quicker he can order it and the quicker we can get it.

1) Ntrddragn
2) Kooshtaka
3) roadie (Mike)
4) Grill
5) Townending
6) Poltroon

#9 ·
Quoting, AINT GOT TIME FOR THAT!???
I just leave it to the professionals here. Lol ?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#12 · (Edited)

1) Ntrddragn
2) Kooshtaka
3) roadie (Mike)
4) Grill
5) Townending
6) Poltroon
7) snpr462
8) blackArmada_dbx (?)
9) Pops

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#13 ·
I really want a set, but I also want to know how much lift it would give the rear. Probably my situation is unique as I have a daystar coil spacer in the rear and the stiffer NAPA springs, so in order for me to take the plunge, I really need to know the specifics. I'll wait till someone installs and reviews it.

#14 ·
I'll let you know when I get mine, dxb. As soon as they are available I will get them installed along with my 5100's in the front. Getting tired of looking at them in the boxes instead of on the truck. :) Hopefully it will add a couple inches of lift also.

#15 ·
#16 ·
Bump to the top... come on peoples!!! This rear spring upgrade will be compatible with lifted and non-lifted applications.

#19 ·
That's a big 10-4. they work for all years, all term levels, and stock or lifted

#18 · (Edited)
When is the deadline to be in? I just found out that my xterra was marked totaled, so I might have to back out. As of right now I am still in though.

EDIT: Yep, gonna stay in!

#20 ·
OK guys I am on the list for the lift and now would like join this list of the rear spring upgrade. Just as long as it stays under $250.

#21 ·
#25 · (Edited)

1) Ntrddragn
2) Kooshtaka
3) roadie (Mike)
4) Grill
5) Townending
6) Poltroon
7) snpr462 (x 2)
8) blackArmada_dbx (?)
9) Pops
10) Peskadot
11) Keech
12) Braithweit
13) Oceanbound

#26 ·
#27 ·
#29 ·
#30 ·
When are you looking to send the list over to Greg?

#32 ·
Haha, Sounds good.

#33 ·
#36 ·
Greg stated he needs a head count of how many ppl are interested so he can order it. The more the better and the cheaper it will be. Please quote my post and add your name to this list. The spring will take 4 weeks from the his order date. So we can get a tally ASAP, the quicker he can order it and the quicker we can get it.

1) Ntrddragn
2) Kooshtaka
3) roadie (Mike)
4) Grill
5) Townending
6) Poltroon
7) snpr462 (x 2)
8) blackArmada_dbx (?)
9) Pops
10) Peskadot
11) Keech
12) Braithweit
13) Oceanbound
14) Todd

#44 ·
15) 9balllrook

Might as well get on the list, finally have to do something with the rear suspension.

#38 ·
How many people does he need before he will order?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.