Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

Factory Tow Hooks Set OEM $40 Shipped

3K views 16 replies 4 participants last post by  PetitFrereArmada 
#1 · (Edited)
**SOLD** Factory Tow Hooks Set OEM $40 Shipped **SOLD**

Set of Nissan OEM tow hooks for front. 2004-20?? Armada, Titan. Had sprayed professionally with some other things so they are basically new. PM me for more info and pics. 40$ shipped.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#3 ·
Would prefer to go through ebay that way there is no doubt or issues but may have to list it upon request for 45 to cover shipping and fees. This is really reasonable though and you can price it if you want first. However if someone would prefer to do outside YOU assume the risk not me... My username there is jackovercasher 100% positive member for years

#4 ·
Do madas come with these stock? Asking because mine don't have them but maybe previous owner took them off. I'm interested.

#5 ·
This is a deal you will not find anywhere. Contact OP to buy it or I will buy it.

#6 ·
I already pm'd him.....=). Do these install with the bolts already there?

#8 ·
Jacknovercasher....I.pm'd you. Let me know if you didn't get it. I'm trying to pm through auto guide but not sure it's working. Thanks

#9 ·
Yes I received the PM and replied. Here is the link for the tow hooks through ebay. I know I earlier stated 40 shipped but it will be a couple dollars more because Im going that route and will be losing almost a quarter of the asking price through fees and shipping. Thanks for the interest guys!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171312484572?item=171312484572&viewitem=&vxp=mtr

#12 ·
Jack...got the hooks. Thanks a bunch they are great!

The issue I am having though is I can't get the dayam bolts off for the life of me. I've been trying by hand. I even used a pipe to get some leverage with the socket wrench but nada. I'm wondering if an impact wrench or some kind of air tool will break the seal? I've been wanting to add an air wrench of some kind to my tool collection and maybe its the right time to shop around for one but not sure which type I should get? Any ideas?

Or I could just take it to my mechanic/shop like PetitFrereArmada did and have him install cuz he has all the tools but I'd have to see when he's free.

Also once I get the bolts off I'm assuming the brackets go on the truck first then the hook?

#13 · (Edited)
yes you will need a impact with a good bit of torque. try pretreating with pb-blaster or similar penetrant. Ive had a good bit of luck using a corded dewalt 1/2 impact. Ive got several corded and cordless and they really come in handy. I did a shock and strut job the other day on the qx and was glad i had them. youll feel ok about the money spent after you use them a couple times trust me!

#14 · (Edited)
#15 ·
Those bolts were tough for me. I am glad I took mine to a mechanic. I had to tip him $20. It was a breeze for him, since he used his power tools.

If you don't mind tipping your mechanic, would be nice to take it to him. It would be done pretty quickly for you.

#16 ·
Just out of curiousity, did you see what power tool he used to break open the bolts? My curiousity is if he used an impact gun how the heck did he get it in there. Been busy lately so haven't had a chance to take it by my mechanic which I'm going to try to do this weekend.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.