Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

The new look of armada

17K views 25 replies 18 participants last post by  Jason B 
#1 ·
:boxing: undefinedundefinedundefined

Hello , hi pepole of the armada , the new look of the armada its coming , i have been do some chamge in my armada 05 and i will post some pics but im waiting the last change you will love it . hello from kuwait

:urock:

#5 ·
Very Cool, Cool_

Cool_armada said:
THATS ALL WHAT DO YOU THINK :comphead:
I like everything but the chrome side pillars. Very nice mods. Guess that answers the question whether the QX tail lights will fit.

#8 ·
adjmcloon said:
What did you do about the reverse lights?
They are located under the bumper

#9 ·
I like what you've done so far. The fiberglass look nice at the taillights. As for the backups, I considered inserting pods in the back bumper. Any thoughts on this? Last, I usually don't like the chrome side door moldings. On silver, they look better because they don't stand out as much. Did you consider painting them silver instead? Oh, and where's the tires? The stock ones are so bad they are almost undrivable. That was on the top of my list for changing. Best bang for the buck change in my book. ;)

#14 ·
mam2000 said:
[
QUOTE=Cool_armada]and there also more pics​

this is your friend mohammed from saudi arabia
plz. give me a call 966558844448 or leave your tel. here and i'll call u back
thanks
:comphead:​
[/QUOTE]

HI MHAMMED AND WELCOME, WE HAVE SOMETHYING CALLED PM ( PRIVATE MESSAGE) UNLESS U WANT TO GIVE YOUR SS# IF U HAVE ONE OR PRIVATE INFORMATION ;) , ENJOY

#18 ·
Cool_armada said:
and more pics ,,, hey by the way muhamed i will send you Sms you mobile my name is Mishal :)
More of the old playboy style pics with the dreamy haze lense. Looks good though. I see you got the padded armrest and I like the stereo install. ;)

#20 ·
Cool_armada said:
The tail light of the QX56 it will be fit but there is gap becase the tail light of the armada taller than the QX56 so i have been fixed the problem i have been fix small pice of fibber glass and the shapthe tail light as you see in the pic . :excellent

I just got an 06 Majestic Blue Armada and was thinking of doing the QX56 taillight mod. I have a few questions on how you did yours. How did you attach the small strip of fiberglass to the taillights? And how about the wiring, is it plug and play except for the reverse light I would assume you had to extend wires since you relocated them to the bottom of your bumper. I'm planning on placing my reverse lights on the bumper itself next to the license plates. Thanks for your help in advance!!!

#21 ·
ezemaxima said:
I just got an 06 Majestic Blue Armada and was thinking of doing the QX56 taillight mod. I have a few questions on how you did yours. How did you attach the small strip of fiberglass to the taillights? And how about the wiring, is it plug and play except for the reverse light I would assume you had to extend wires since you relocated them to the bottom of your bumper. I'm planning on placing my reverse lights on the bumper itself next to the license plates. Thanks for your help in advance!!!

found it...now, has anyone figured out to attach the filler for the gap and also how to make it or where to get it ??

Luigi

#23 ·
I really like the stereo install. Can I get that done here??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.