Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

New member 2008 armada Le

4K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  captj 
#1 · (Edited)
I really enjoy all the info on this site I've been reading threads since I bought my mada 2 years ago. I am just starting to upgrade and change some stuff. I have an 08 Le with 54000 miles I just ordered the prg 1.5 inch mini lift, I'm doing 20x9 moto metal mo970 with cooper atp tires. I have a banks ram air cai and that's all for right now til about a month or so and I'll go with a superchips programmer. This forum is awesome I'll post pics as soon as I get everything on so yall can let me know what yall think. Thanks captj out

See less See more
#4 ·
I really enjoy all the info on this site I've been reading threads since I bought my mada 2 years ago. I am just starting to upgrade and change some stuff. I have an 08 Le with 54000 miles I just ordered the prg 1.5 inch mini lift, I'm doing 20x9 moto metal mo970 with cooper atp tires. I have a banks ram air cai and that's all for right now til about a month or so and I'll go with a superchips programmer. This forum is awesome I'll post pics as soon as I get everything on so yall can let me know what yall think. Thanks captj out
Welcome to the club.

Now tell me how this 6 year old car has under 60,000 miles. I am always surprised when I see such low miles on such vehicles that I was expecting they would have high miles. That is nice, means you still have a lot of life in your Armada.

Would love to see some pics.

#5 ·
Thanks I'll be posting some pics in about 2 weeks. Getting the stuff together for install. Thanks for the welcoming. My armada was certified used in 2012 with only 27k on it. Only drive like 1000 miles a month maybe a little more. I work on the mississippi river and intercoastal waterway no need for a ride while im on the boat. and my wife don't work so it stays parked alot.

#9 ·
I made a mistake in the title. Sorry fellas
I think a moderator can fix that for you. Maybe if they stop by they can see it and fix it for you or you can PM one of them.

So yours is 2009 LE like mine. And same color too. Do you also have 4x4?

Looking forward to seeing your pics and mods.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.