Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

Sorry, AC again....

997 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Geri O 
#1 ·
I know AC has been a big topic lately and with good cause. I have a couple of minor issues. I made another post since this is slightly different and didn't want to get lost in the other posts....

I have a 2005 Armada LE 2WD. Awesome truck!

First, I have the familiar issue of not cooling so well at idle or slow speed. It's not too bad and anything above 25 MPH and I can hang meat in the passenger compartment. Today, I looked at the little fan visible in the opening on the lower part of the front bumper. I looked at it several time and never saw it turning at all. How does one go about testing that fan for proper operation? And yes, I badly need to clean the coils of the condenser. I'm doing that tomorrow.

My second issue is with the blower fan motor in the passenger compartment. A couple of times, it's stopped working altogether during a trip (rear blower fan works fine, never stops). Today was the second time the front blower quit working, but we made our trip fine as it was all interstate until our destination and the fresh air settings was adequate for the trip. During the return trip home, the front blower fan fired right up and worked fine all the way home. So I'm thinking there's something in the circuit that causes the fan to stop working.

Any ideas are appreciated!

Thanx, Geri O

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.