2010 Nissan Maxima SE, Houston, TX - Page 49 - Nissan Armada Forum: Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums
User Tag List

post #481 of 482 Old 02-13-2017, 01:13 PM
mikeutah
SHIFT_Hardcore

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
mikeutah is on a distinguished road
I like all 4 wheels myself. I've actually been wanting to get aftermarket mud flaps that don't cover the sides of the wheel flares, and that are flexible enough for off-roading in case they hit a rock etc.

2015 SV 4x4

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Plasti-dip - Tow Mirrors -

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #482 of 482 Old 02-13-2017, 02:01 PM Thread Starter
PetitFrereArmada
SHIFT_Hardcore

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
PetitFrereArmada is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeutah View Post
I like all 4 wheels myself. I've actually been wanting to get aftermarket mud flaps that don't cover the sides of the wheel flares, and that are flexible enough for off-roading in case they hit a rock etc.
Thanks a lot for your input.

These Under Armor Universal mud flaps would do the trick for you. They fit what you are looking for. And also, they are $22 to $25 shipped from ebay. It is so cheap that I am thinking of buying a new set of 4 just to have a spare when I go to install these and if they mess anything up with the holes, then I have a set of brand new ones to reuse.

Besides, I have been wanting to PM you. I have a tentative road trip planned this summer 2017 and my itinerary has me leaving Canada and driving through Salt Lake, UT to get to Ouray, CO for some offroading. I remember you wanting to buy my Armada tire carrier and we talked about possibly meeting last year, but I was lucky to sell it here locally a few months back. But I was thinking if my trip this year is finally confirmed, I would be interested in meeting you as I drive through Salt lake, UT. That is if you have time. Though the trip is tentative right now, I pretty much have booked hotels for all 25 nights of my trip this July 2017. (USA-Canada-USA, driving through 14 US states and 4 Canadian provinces).

I will post a more detailed thread about my trip on the Exploration Forum (where I post all my road trips) as it draws closer. Right now, i refer to it as tentative until hopefully about 2 or 3 months before date of departure before I hope to confirm it, even though all my hotels are booked for the whole trip already.

Here is my route for my trip... Would love to meet people on the trip.

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Hous...29.5635666!3e0

My Build/Maintenance/Modification thread..., Aiming for 250K on odometer.
2012 Infiniti QX56
... KING OF THE ROAD
2008 Nissan Maxima SE
... CATCH ME IF YOU CAN

Last edited by PetitFrereArmada; 02-13-2017 at 02:08 PM.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode