Rear Air Suspension -- Replace with Normal Shock??? - Page 3 - Nissan Armada Forum: Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums
User Tag List

post #21 of 23 Old 08-11-2009, 08:48 PM
gixxerbri
SHIFT_Lurker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
gixxerbri is on a distinguished road
There's also two relays for the compressor motor: E130 and E131. I guess the other way to just cut power to the compressor motor would be to disconnect these relays.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 23 Old 09-15-2009, 08:08 PM
maxcali78
SHIFT_Lurker

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
maxcali78 is on a distinguished road
hello GIXXERBRI, thanks for the great info....I have an 05 mada with rear air leveling on it...I lowered the truck 2 inches overall with springtech springs and bilsteins 4600 for the from....The front made a HUGE different with the new shocks but the rear air ones are kinda bouncy....(the technician adjusted the height in the rear so it looks even with the from....FYI I do have 26 inch rims on da truck....What do you recommend in the rear.....because iam planning on removing the air leveling with the basic shock...I m looking at the monroe reflex or the rancho rsx for the ARMADA BASIC REARS.....ANYONE with any suggestions would be greatly appreciated....I am Looking to get a SMOOTHER Ride from REAR....thanx
post #23 of 23 Old 08-08-2016, 06:25 PM
scojo
SHIFT_Newbie

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
scojo is on a distinguished road
Hi,
after searching for ever after my air shocks died found another nice option from Greg w/ PRG. Greg has "Armada Airbag Delete 2 inch lift" setup on his site. Is Moog spring and Bilstein shock for rear to get rid of air shocks for good. Will give 2 inch lift with out the spacer. He has it on his site for $479 for rear shock, spring, and 5100's for front. I only needed rear so he did rear spring and shock for $300 shipped. Had to call few times to order w/o front shocks but well worth it. Will let you know how it rides after installed

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode