Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

Intrest in 6 in Lift Kit for Armada/QX56?

235K views 650 replies 60 participants last post by  Todd 
#1 · (Edited)
Okay so as some of you know, I've been working with Greg at PRG Products to source us upgraded Rear Springs which will hopefully combat the rear sag issues and firm up the rear end. If you want more info on that check out and watch what's going on in the Armada Rear Springs thread... Moving on to topic at hand... In my discussion with Greg I was asking him about possible lift kits for the Armada now that Rancho and Procomp have discontinued their lines and we floated a couple ideas around. The result being:

HOW MANY OF YOU WOULD BE INTERESTED IN A 6 in LIFT KIT THROUGH GREG (would have a rear subframe from Rancho)?

If there is enough interest and people willing to get a kit, Greg is willing to talk to some of his people over at Rancho at try to get them to run a Limited Production Run. :D

Right now we, Greg and I, are attempting to guage people's interest and get a head count on how many might be interest in a possible group buy.

SO I ask again:

HOW MANY OF YOU WOULD BE INTERESTED IN A 6 in LIFT KIT THROUGH GREG (would have a rear subframe from Rancho)?

ADDITIONAL INFO:

We would be looking at pairing the Rancho rear subframe with the front section of the lift kit for a Nissan Titan- since Titans and Armada's share the same front end... You could potential get the parts powder coated any color you wanted ;).... Also at this time unsure what pricing would potentially be. I will be talking with Greg more next week. If you have any questions let me know and I'll pass them along to Greg.

*****Link to FINAL lists ***** http://www.clubarmada.com/forums/showthread.php?p=290745#post290745

*****Link to INTEREST lists ***** http://www.clubarmada.com/forums/showthread.php?p=235609G

*****UPDATES*****
Link to CURRENT update on status of lift kit: http://www.clubarmada.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22748&page=41

Previous update: ******UPDATE*****
Link to previous update on status of lift kit: http://www.clubarmada.com/forums/showthread.php?p=224561&highlight=interest#post224561

Previous update: *****UPDATE*****
Link to previous update on status of lift kit: http://www.clubarmada.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22748&page=14

Previous update: *****UPDATE*****
Link to previous update on status of lift kit: http://www.clubarmada.com/forums/showthread.php?p=207166#post207166

See less See more
#7 ·
what price range were you thinking opm?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#5 ·
That would be a unique setup. To bad that I already have a lift :D

V/R,

Andre

#6 ·
so far we aren't sure on pricing. just trying to find out who might be interested. although I think they would be pretty reasonable in pricing.
we are still working on the broad strokes at this point... personally I would like to see a kit with the rancho rear paired with the fabtech front... :) maybe with optional prg upper a arm

#8 · (Edited)
I suspect y'all will be in the $1700-$2200 range w/o shocks and you'd have the option to pay another $800-$900 for coilovers, but that's just a blind guess. It all depends on what Rancho wants for the rear and the number of orders will impact that. The Titan Lifts run $1100-$1700 and you'll be dumping the $60-$70 rear block kit.

#9 · (Edited)
I could be interested, but my wife would have a fit! I already spend to much on it, but indefinaty interested!! Then I'd have to get 35's as well!!

#10 ·
I wish i could. But it would be interesting to see what you guys come up with

#12 ·
ok so if I can count correctly, so far there are 4 of us who could be interested but need more info and possibly not right away yes?

#13 ·
I think (and I think for most of us) is waiting to see what more of an actual cost might be?

#14 ·
9 ball... I can appreciate that sentiment (one I actually share). I was intrigued with the possibility, mainly due to the fact procomp has discontinued their lift. I got to thinking that since there are still titan lifts out there and we share front suspensions there could be a way for those of us who missed out to get one.... hopefully at a very reasonable price... :D if it's going top be upwards of 2k then I might as well save for a 12 in Bulletproof lift right? lol

#16 ·
can I count you as interested for more info? I'll be talking with Greg tomorrow and would liked to be able to tell him how many are interested in at least more info

#17 ·
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!

*Just got off the phone with Greg. Intially we would be looking at around $1,700 for the kit (front and back), not sure if it would include shocks/spacers. He is going to talk with both Rancho AND ProComp to see what they can do.

IF it does go with Rancho you could run Bilstein's 5100s and a spacer custom made from Greg so you wont have to get a diferent shock up front. And Greg was saying that the ProComp kits come with a spacer up front to begin with.

Greg was pleased that about 5 of us expresed INTREST for more info. I told him that right now we just wanting to get more info about possible kit. He said, if things move forward he might order 10 kits in the inital run and keep extras in stock.

He's going to talk with his contacts with Rancho and ProComp and get back to me in a week... possibly less.

#19 ·
No worries! Yeah, I was thinking it's about time I got a second job... lol

#20 ·
Koosh, I know I'm late, I looked at this post the other day & didn't comment. I am interested. I love the look & would consider doing it in the future so the thought that Greg would get extras to have a few on hand in the future sounds really great. I don't have to worry about wife or kids, but I do have different ones I take on vacations in my truck (mom, grandmother, nephews, sister & often they have older friends that go with them in my truck), so idk if I could do it right now (especially since I have my house I'm STILL working on...I gotta start prioritizing), but I am interested to have the option in a couple of years.

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free

#21 ·
No worries Taze. :) the more that expires interest the better!

#23 ·
good to know mtibby. keep an eye on this thread! :D

#28 ·
Welcome to the Club Manski. Be sure to paticipate in the Ride of the Month (ROTM) threads!

#31 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Nissan armada Sport utility vehicle

Thanks BlakSpyda. Yep, been reading and learning here for 2 years. Especially from Pops/Bob. Now that is my style of Armada! And thanks to all of you, I am just now the proud owner of a 2010 ARMADA SE 4WD.

I already completed the 1st mod: FLOWMASTER SUPER 44 Muffler

Now I need Lift!!! K6003BMX
I realize it has been discontinued. But I thought surely I would be able to find a ProComp StageII 6" Lift sitting around some store warehouse still in the box.
I have called all over the country. Everyone seems to be Out of Stock.

It like no one wants our money. Really?
Does no one else make a 4" or 6" lift kit for the Armada?
You are all the experts I have come to respect.
Please, lay it on me Bob. What is the news? Anything more than a PRG Mini-Lift available for Armada?
Thanks all,
Todd

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.