Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

Who is the King of the highest mileage Armada, is it you?

292K views 479 replies 212 participants last post by  larumple 
#1 ·
With the Armada being 4 years old How many miles do you have on your Mada"? I just turned 90,000 on my 04 SE.:)

#295 ·
Well after watching that video that Prius is has the gas floored all the way around the track. No wonder it's getting 17mpg. I used to watch Top Gear but now there's no new episodes and I've watched reruns about 500 times. My 08 has already been rear-ended by a Yukon and it held up quite well and I was honestly shocked but these cars feel safe and solid.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#296 ·
07 119000 repairs include pass side front wheel bearing, exaust rusted at rear flang. weld job took care of that. Airbag light blinks ( tried the cheat to stop the blinking but keeps coming back ). other than that just normal wear / tear...

#311 ·
2008 and just hit 118,500k. About to take a weekend roadtrip this weekend to southern CA....here's to more mileage and fun!

#322 ·
Wow. You guys really give hope to all other Armada owners out here. Do your regular maintenance and keep your fingers crossed that nothing major fails. It will make it to 300k. Way to go!!!

Now the Landcruiser guys should know they are not the only vehicles that see upwards of 300,000 miles.

But seriously for a vehicle with such a big engine and costing so much, I would truly hope the Armadas/QX can be sure to easily get past 200K.

#324 ·
Seeing all of these posts about 200k+ miles, 300k+ in some cases is very encouraging to me. We just bought our first Armada ('08 LE) less than a week ago. We absolutely love it so far! Huge upgrade from our '05 Saturn Vue, lol. Our Armada has 126k miles on it and aiming for 250k at least!

#327 ·
I am hitting 130,000 soon....I love my truck, but there has been some bumps in the road.....did Bilsteins in the front.....my cats went bad, upgraded JBA and full exhaust(UPRevved)...front hub bearings replaced...need an alignment, but my rear cambolts are no longer adjustable(rusted), I am ordering new bolts and lower arms just in case.....I am wondering what else would need changing in advance to make 200,000 to 300,000 miles.

I have a 2006 SE offroad......if the high mileage guys could post their repairs from over the years that would be extremely helpful and grateful.... thanks guys :)

#334 ·
I put cats in mine and at 386,000 it is time again, I got them this time, I bought my manifold and cats on amazon and my guy putting them in for me. I'm going to change out some front end parts because the roads are rough in Texas so I think it is time. No engine work so far. Replaced the air shocks in the rear, the dealer wanted $1100, but I got them on amazon for less than $200 and put them in for $150.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

#331 ·
I am very impressed. Congrats on achieving such high miles and still going strong. This truly gives hope to some of us who wish to keep theirs for a very long time.

You have gotten your money's worth for sure. I hope the Armada lasts you for a very very long time.

#332 ·
Only sitting at 160k at the moment. Going through a full suspension rebuild. Only major mechanical have been brake booster, a radiator tank and exhaust donuts all covered under my extended warranty at the time. Since its been out of warranty no issues as of yet. Just gonna keep driving her till the wheels fall off and they kinda did once already hence the suspension rebuild lol.

#337 ·
It's been a while, good to be back! My 2004 (I'm the original owner) is at 260K miles. It's great to see so many Madas with more mileage than mine still going strong.

I think I'm having my first real issue that I'm worried about. I tow my boat maybe once a month about 80 miles total. Just a week ago I noticed the trans temp started running at the high end of the temp range. Never overheated but got up there. Typically it doesn't move much at all. I know trannys don't last for ever, but I'd sure like to extend the life of mine if possible.

I replaced my radiator a long time ago with a Stillen and change my tranny fluid every 20-30K miles. Does this sound like I'm destined for a rebuild or are there other mods like deeper pan, better fluid, etc, that can help?

Thanks in advance!